Thread: Annoying commercials of Christmas

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Annoying commercials of Christmas

It's that time again for the t.v. to be flooded with commercials for expensive products, and also those just plain annoying ones that only seem to pop up this time of year.

How about a Lexus on your gift list for that special someone, or maybe it's on your wish list. Yup - I'm sure I'll get up Christmas morning and find one in my driveway - complete with that big red bow on it just like on t.v..

But we could go with a nice gift of diamond jewelry to give or receive. What woman wouldn't like that???, and depending on the size of the rock, it's definitely less expensive and more of an option than that Lexus.

Then of course there is cheap and ridiculous that will fit into everyone's budget...............
    How about a Chia Pet???? - they are so versatile now that you can get a whole lot of different terracotta growing pieces - animals, people, etc. Wow - now that's really impressive.

And one of my very favorites - The Clapper. I just can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be absolutely thrilled to get one of those.

So how about you??? - got any goodies to add to the list??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

If I see another shutterfly commercial I'm going to be tempted to throw my remote through the screen.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Even though we DVR almost anything we watch, and I mute commercials when I am watching "live" TV, some things still sneak though. One friend of mine, who had the Target "Marshmallow World" commercial stuck in her head had no idea that is a real sing even, but I had to sing it in high school chorus, so all it take is a couple seconds as I reach for the remote and it is running through my head.
    I've Been Frosted