Thread: Pink Zebra, anyone?

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Pink Zebra, anyone?

A friend of mine is hosting an on-line party for Pink Zebra lights, burners, scents, lotions, candles, etc.
    If you're looking for some ideas for Christmas, check out this link: https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/brittc...?partyid=46450

Some "scenty" things bother me, so sometimes we just use the light burner thingy as a great mood light/nightlight.
    We had Aspen Pine sprinkles melting during our Thanksgiving party. Everyone commented (in a good way) that the house smelled like Christmas.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

It took me a minute to figure out what the "sprinkles" are - but anything scented is pretty much a disaster for me, so no thank you!
    I've Been Frosted

Yeah, the sprinkles are little wax beads that melt and give off scents. Definitely not for everyone.
    I was surprised that my friend who prefers unscented everything, fell in love with the vanilla scent. Vanilla is definitely a scent that makes my head ache! But, we are loving the Aspen Pine.

I bought a pink liner to put under this last one for my Mom. She's a very pink girly-girl.

This Christmas tree is gorgeous with a white shade under it. But you could put blue or pink if those your Christmas colors.