Thread: Cute Kimber

Cute Kimber

What a pretty girl you are, Kimber, with that super soft-looking white coat and golden markings! We can definitely see the Springer Spaniel in your looks, but the longer ears and sturdier build are from your Cocker side obviously! We are not surprised you are such a good hunter - both your breeds were crated for that purpose! We think your light eyes are very pretty, even if they are not common in either of your breeds! They are just part of what makes you unique! You are just a year old, so we know you really are still very much a puppy at heart. We hope you have a wonderful future with your family! Congratulations beautiful girl, today is your day to shine!
    I've Been Frosted

Kimber

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I bet you do get into a little bit of trouble, but you
    are just to darn cute to get mad at.
    Celebrate your special day and have fun hunting and
    playing.

Blog Entries
    Kimber sure is adorable, she looks SO cute playing in the snow! I love her baby pictures too.

Hello, Kimber, spaniel girl! You're not only cute, you're off the charts adorable! What a beautiful girl with your white and golden coat (that sometimes gets dirty when you are playing)! You have such pretty eyes, and I like your perfect head-tilt! I would love to give you a huge hug today- since I can't, I hope your people will give you one -or more - for me! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Kimber!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a cutie!

And I love your name! We named our German Short Hair pointer Kimber too. She also loves to hunt and and track down any squirrels, rabbits or birds she spots. I'm glad you will get the chance to have the life for which you were bred. Enjoy today and all the rest of your days, cute Kimber. You have the sweetest eyes!

Adorable Kimber!

Hi Kimber! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a cutie, what an adorable, blue eyed beauty you are, Kimber! Your heart melting photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! LOVE your name, sweetie! For some reason it just suits your sweet and gentle (sometimes mischievous) nature! So, your breed standard deducts points for blue eyes/?? Pfft! What do they know! Well, your humans rightly know that you couldn't be more perfect if you tried, in looks and in personality! You're just as sweet and loving as can be, cutie pie, and your family so VERY blessed to have a best friend for life, a loving companion, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kimber! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun (snow?) filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Kimber, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Kimber - you have such a sweet look about you - so calm and peaceful looking. Hard to believe that you can be a rowdy too, but that's just part of your heritage.

Have fun today, and congratulations on being selected as DOTD. Hope you get to run and chase what ever you want (but not a car of course ), and that you get extra treats and are spoiled to the max. Have fun whatever you do, little cutie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're adorable Kimber!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Brittany

Kimber appears to be a purebred Brittany. The shape of her head and ears, as well as her markings are Brittany all the way. Notice her ears, short and alert, nothing like the longer ears of a Springer or Cocker. If she was a combination of those breeds surely she would have inherited the ears.

Also, it's mentioned in her story that she has caught a few pheasants. My guess is she points. Neither Springers, nor Cockers point, they are flushing breeds. The AKC dropped the "Spaniel" designation from the Brittany in '82 (I think) because they do not flush, they point.

Compare a picture of Kimber to pictures you'll find on the net of a Brittany. I think you'll see the resemblance.

She's a very sweet looking girl, she reminds me of my Josie, RIP.