Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam has gone to the Bridge

I am so sad to hear about Sam. It just plain hurts when they leave us. I know my Mac and Ming and so many of the PT kitties were there to greet Sam. Sam, say "hi" to Mac and Ming and tell them I still love and miss them both very much.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

So sorry for your loss.

Cali and Diego send purrs to soothe your heart.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

We are sorry to hear about Sam , it is such a loss when one of our Cat Companions has passed on.
    But that too is part of life and Sam has his job to do as part of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions , to be there for us when we pass on so that there will be a familiar face to guide us into paradise and to let us know that our love will be renewed forever and we will have eternity to be friends once more with all of the people who love Animals , and all of Our Animal Angels.Sam and the Orange Angels are having a ball in Instanbul.
    On our one Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am really sorry to read about Sam. It is never easy to let our friends go. But he is now at peace and healthy, while waiting for you at the RB

Anne - I'm so sorry to hear about Sam. He'll see you again - at The Bridge

I'm so sorry about Sam. Thank you for the nice memorial pictures.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry to hear about Sams passing. I hope, in time, the good memories will bring you some comfort & remember that you
    will meet up with him at Rainbow Bridge. Sam was a beautiful boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you for your kind words. The kitties aren't grieving, but Spunky and Jane have been a bit more loving. Jane loves my shoulder.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I got Sam's remains back today. His remains were ready yesterday, but I couldn't make myself retrieve them until today. They came in a nice wooden box with a note of authentication. It's hard to believe that 10 lbs reduces to that small box.

The staff is nice. They were busy, but a tech took the trouble to stop what she was doing and bring me his box and some cards. It's nice when you don't have to wait in line for something like this. I also was allowed to walk in for his euthanasia. It's hard enough doing that without having to schedule an appointment.

I need to get a picture of Sam and make a little memorial.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Aww, that's nice of them!
    I've Been Frosted

I am sorry to hear about dear Sam. The photos are wonderful. He may be physically gone but he is with you in spirit forever and I know he will watch over you while he is over the Rainbow Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by bevrice View Post
    I am sorry to hear about dear Sam. The photos are wonderful. He may be physically gone but he is with you in spirit forever and I know he will watch over you while he is over the Rainbow Bridge.
    Yes, he is, and I think from him or use his name from time to time. Friday Jan 2 was one month since his passing.
    Anne