Thread: Black Friday: A different take

Black Friday: A different take

I have an intense dislike of black Friday, with the shopping insanity creeping ever further into Thanksgiving.

The local shelter, however, has a different take on the day.

The Broome County Dog shelter, the shelter we adopted Angel from, had an adoption event for the past weekend. Any dog with black on them was adoptable with no fee providing the adoption application was otherwise acceptable. I thought it was a great way to turn a negative into a pawsitive for their shelter pupulation.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I have an intense dislike of black Friday, with the shopping insanity creeping ever further into Thanksgiving.

The local shelter, however, has a different take on the day.

The Broome County Dog shelter, the shelter we adopted Angel from, had an adoption event for the past weekend. Any dog with black on them was adoptable with no fee providing the adoption application was otherwise acceptable. I thought it was a great way to turn a negative into a pawsitive for their shelter pupulation.
    Aww, I like it! Kudos for them!

I avoid going anywhere near retail on "black Friday" and will never shop on Thanksgiving itself! And they wonder why "Black Friday" was not as big this year?
    I've Been Frosted