Thread: Terrific Talon!

Terrific Talon!

Congratulations, handsome Talon - that is a very impressive array of ribbons you have earned this season! You are such a good-looking guy, and a friendly wether that we are not surprised you get those blue ribbons with your charming personality! I bet you will have a grand road trip to California, and win admiration at that show too. We do think it is cute that your handler is wearing the ribbon for you in one picture - sure she wins for showmanship, but also she's tall enough so the ends do not drag on the ground! Small but sturdy, you are a Pygmy gat, and we are glad you are such a loved boy, not just a show figure! Maybe extra animal crackers will be offered to you today, we hope - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Talon

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are such a handsome fellow, no wonder you win.
    Good luck in June, but just have fun and enjoy it.
    Celebrate your special day with extra animal crackers.

Blog Entries
    Talon is very impressive indeed! Such a superstar in competition and now our adorable POTD! Hope Talon gets plenty of animal crackers today.

Terrrrrrific Talon!

Hi Talon! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a handsome, personality packed, attention seeing Pygmy goat you are! Wow, only 14 months old and already you've racked up five Best, and five Reserve Best wether wins in the NPGA, winning your first rosette this past August! Now that's impressive! You sure know how to work the ring and strut your stuff! No wonder you're such a huge hit with the judges! And I'm sure you're going to sparkle and shine at the NPGA convention in Ca too, come June! But whether you come home a winner or not, as your young lady says, you're going to have a blast, and that's all that really matters! But all of your most impressive show ring accomplishments aside, what I love most about you is your sweet and loving personality, your spunk and spirit! And that fact that you crave Animal Crackers is just too cute for words! (Is there a goat in that box?) What a beautiful boy you are, Talon, inside and out! Your family is one lucky lot for sure, having a best friend and loving companion in you, and I hope that you and your young lady will know many, many more wonderful years together (and continued success in the show ring of course)!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Talon! Good luck in Ca!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Talon, What a very handsome boy you are! You really do look like a champion goat and I wish you luck in the 2015 competition in California--hope you win. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your ribbons. Your human obviously takes great care of you and the two of you make a good pair in the ring. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats for being POTD!

You're a cutie Talon!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Talon!

Congratulations, Talon, on being POTD! You have a precious face with expressive eyes. God made you perfect (I don't need any human "judges" to convince me of that). Enjoy your special day! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Wow, Talon! Look at all the ribbons you have earned and you are only 14 months old! I am very impressed! I smiled when I read that you're a fan of animal crackers I hope you and your young person will have a great time and much success in California! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678