Thread: Buster 1-10-04 - 12-1-2014

Unhappy Buster 1-10-04 - 12-1-2014

I thought I should let you all know since Buster was such a big part of PT.. ever since I joined. Today at 2 PM we said goodbye to Buster. He has been sick for awhile and today he let us know it was time. His passing was peaceful.

You know I can't even express in words how much this dog meant to me and my family. But those who have had or have heart dogs.. just know. He was a family heart dog. Everyone loved him and he loved everyone that knew they adored him too. He has been the best dog and friend. He's one of those dogs you find once in a life time. Only one could be so lucky to have a dog like that and we were truly blessed to have him in our lives. I will miss his quirks and hearing him bark. I'm glad we got to say goodbye because you just never know. It's so quiet here.
    He was a pain in the butt at times but we wouldn't have had it any other way. That's what made Buster.. Buster. Our hearts are broken and he will be in our hearts forever. Be good for Jenny big guy I know you have waited so long to see her. We love you and always will. Thank you for being the best friend, protector and dog any family could ever ask for.

Rest well my best boy. You are forever loved. Buster Huckleberry Brown 1-10-04 - 12-1-14
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Our condolences, you will be much missed, Buster! You left those big paw prints on many hearts.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Buster was magnificent, what a wonderful dog!

Blog Entries
    Rest In Peace Buster. You can see the character in his face, those heart dogs are once in a life time, you are right about that.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    No matter the length of time that they are with us - it's still never long enough.

RIP Buster. When you have rested - then go run and play with all of the other PT dogs who have gone before, while you await the day that you will be with your family once again.

Peace and comforting memories to those he left behind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'm so sorry for your loss of Buster. He looks very sweet in the photos. I know you will miss him, but in time the pain will be less.

Rest in peace, dear Buster - and later, go find your friends at the RB who went before you.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

RIP, Buster.

The sadness will pass, but the memories won't.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I am so sorry about Buster. It looks like he was a well loved dog for many good years.

RIP Buster
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry Krista. I absolutely loved Buster.

When he 'dated' my Lacey, from a far, of course, he was always a gentleman and so kind to Lacey's sister Mandy.
    They're all together now, along with Jenny, Rocky and Ginger.

Buster will live forever in your heart. (((hugs)))

Have fun at the Bridge Buster...
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I remember Buster. I am so sorry to hear he passed. The memories you had over is life will hopefully bring you some comfort.

Thanks, everyone. It's been super rough without him here. We love you and miss you so much Buster.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

RIP Buster. I am so sorry to hear of your passing. Hugs to your mommy.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how special Buster was to you. Sending you big hugs.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Buster.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm sorry for your loss. Words are never enough to express the love for a four-legged family member. Buster lives forever in your hearts. He crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and will be watching over you and waiting to see you again.