Thread: Stairs for the bed

Stairs for the bed

Anyone in need of stairs for their pet to get up on the bed, I have 2 sets of these stairs they are fantastic, the fluffs use them all the time. The cats will often use them as well, being as cats LOVE their luxuries, lol. This is a FANTASTIC price for these stairs. http://www.petsmart.com/cat/furnitur...alue%3Dfaceted

Orice only good till Monday.

What a nice idea, it looks as much like a cat toy/tree as stairs!
    I've Been Frosted

That site had lots of stairs. Is this the one you're talking about?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes that is the one. Very sturdy.

It looks great. I have one that I bought at a cat show many years ago that has berber carpet on it. They'll sometimes use it but love to scratch on it.

Nice, esp the price, but for stairs, mine don't have anything that fancy. But dogs would need something that sturdy with small steps.

I have folding stair steps stool or whatever. $20 at Walmart. I originally bought them for myself, but Spunky and Sam needed one to see out the storm door in Simpsonville. Spunky, being the klutz that he is, needs one to get to a table. I have things arranged so he doesn't have to actually jump. I don't want him to break his neck. Trust me, he has aborted take-offs.

When I would get out the stool, both would race to the door and wait for me to open it. They loved looking out the door and smelling the fresh air. The windows were painted shut and had no screens.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

My bed is 38 inches off the floor. I had a tough time finding stairs that high and sturdy eniuf
    GH for my bouncing bichons.