Thread: Lovely Lily!

Lovely Lily!

What a pretty girl you are, Lily, golden eyes, gold-colored fur, and you live in the Golden State - California! How fun you needed a home just when your new people needed a girl pittie puppy! I am glad your family knows pit bulls are nothing to be scared of, and that pretty face of yours could capture hearts wherever you go! It is adorable that you were so determined to win over Ted that you would just sit and stare at him, until he relented, and now you are best friends! Most puppies as small as you were back then would not have been that patient! We are so glad you are a loved dog, and know you return that love with laughter every day! Keep them laughing silly Lily, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Lily

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have grown from a cute puppy into a beautiful young lady.
    I just love your color. How could anyone give you to the pound?
    I'm sure your family will celebrate your special day.
    Have a great life, you are a happy girl.

You're such a pretty girl Lily!!! I bet you give the other two dogs a run for their money!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Aww, Lily, you were and are.... simply irresistible and ya know it baby! Best DOTD in the whole wide world 4 sure!

Beautiful Lily Solra!

Hi Lily Solra! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Pittie girl you are, Lily! You were such a precious little puppy, and have grown into such a beautiful young lady! Your pale green eyes are simply stunning, and you have the prettiest, golden coat! It's no wonder you love to pose for the camera...You're a beauty and you know it! I love that pic of you giving big brother Ted that "stare down" until he would agree to play with you! But you knew he'd come around eventually, didn't you?
    (Pittie perseverance pays, hehe!) What a beautiful addition to the family you are, Lily! Your humans are truly blessed, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives, bringing so much joy and happiness to their days! You made them complete! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Lily girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with your furry siblings, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily Solra

I just had to tell you how beautiful you are!!!!!

I am taken by that calm, wise expression, darling Lily. I love the big, strong jaws and head of your breed, but would probably be afraid to encounter an AmStaff in person. I hope you have a delightful POTD celebration with your devoted family, pretty blonde girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs