Thread: Marvelous Mittens!

Marvelous Mittens!

Congratulations, Mittens - you not only have found yourself a great home, but now you are Cat of the Day! You are such a delicate tuxedo girl, how sad you were abandoned and pregnant, trying to raise your kittens on the hard streets of Belfast. That's not place for a beauty like you, so were are glad you were rescued, and then adopted! How marvelous you are such a loving kitty, we can see some of your snuggle techniques in effect in your photos! You black fur practically glints in the sun, and no one would ever guess now you were ever a skinny, hungry stray! And you keep your mothering skills in tact by welcoming every kitty that comes into your home! Congratulations, beautiful girl, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Mittens, What a pretty girl you are! You had a rough life, didn't you, until you were adopted. It must have been very difficult for you but now you have a forever home where you are cared for and loved. I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Mittens.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are so beautiful Mittens! What a rough start to life you had but you sure are one lucky kitty now! Congrats on being Cat of the Day! 😻😻😻😻😻

Mittens, the perfect TUXIE!!! Glad you are safe in your forever home!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Mittens you have had quite a rough life , and even after all you went through having to feed and fight for your Babies you did not become bitter and hostile , but a great loving Cat Mother to all.
    I have found that with My Found Hotel Cats , that they are so warm and happy with each other.

All My Found Hotel Cats and Our Angels love you Mittens and are so happy that you have found your place in the sun, and we are honored to be your friend.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Mittens Our New Friend and Heroine, Our Great Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Mittens, what a strikingly beautiful Tuxie lady you are! You have gorgeous shiny fur that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute black nosie and the lovely yellow eyes full of so much love. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Belfast to pet you! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you loads for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have! Even after being abandoned, you still cared for your kittens even though you were pregnant with another litter, and you were and still are full of love, for other kitties and for your dear Purrrson. The love that you and she share comes through so touchingly in those two photographs, first with you holding her arm close to you as she pets your tummy, and then you leaning your chin on her arm. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mittens, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and other kitties in your home and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good afternoon, Mittens! What a beautiful tuxie girl you are! If I received this look from you, I would be delighted to do whatever you like! I would love to gently pet you -- but since that's not possible I hope your caring person will give you some extra petting for me today. You have such long white whiskers and soft white paws! How wonderful that you have a loving forever home! Happy, happy Cat of the day to lovely Mittens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mittens

There is a special place in heaven for your little girl.

Mittens what a beauty you are!!!

I am so glad you are now safe in your forever home!!! You had an awful start in life but you are in a wonderful place now with all the love you can hold. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Mittens, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, sweet Mittens!

Hi Mittens in Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day!

My heart melted the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful self, after reading your heartwarming, Cinderella story! You also happen to named after my first kitty from childhood, "Mittens," so extra pulling at the heart strings right there!

What a horrible, utterly heartbreaking start at life you had, sweet baby girl. I can only imagine the courage and strength it took for you to survive such horrific circumstances as you did, physically! But to think, that despite your history, you were able to learn to love and trust again, to rebound emotionally, is simply awe inspiring! You have the heart and courage of a lion, Mittens, and your story is an inspiration to us all! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you, Mittens! You may forever bear the physical scars from your time on the mean streets, but it's clear your indomitable spirit came through unscathed! You are a fighter and survivor of the highest order, Mittens, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors!

Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your special story, and all of those precious photos with us all! We hope you're enjoying a very special day, celebrating with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mittens, Cat of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you dearest Mittens on being COTD. What a lovely gal you are! Your little black nose is so cute. So happy that you have found such a loving furrever home, especially after being abandoned like that and having such a tough time living in the streets and fending for yourself and your kittens. From now on though, you will be loved and treasured, as you should be

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.