Thread: Awesome Arthur!

Awesome Arthur!

What a cutie you are, Arthur, and what a story you have! We are not surprised you won your person over instantly even if her brain thought she wasn't looking for a dog! Her heart knew better, and we are glad you got to adopt you! How sad your original family gave you up for such a common-to-poodles thing like cataracts. We are glad so many people and organizations rescued you, restored your sight and got you ready, so now you are the adorable, loved dog you were always meant to be! Congratulations, Arthur, it is your big day to shine!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Arthur, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. I read your story with interest and kept thinking "what a nice looking dog". I am so glad you have a forever home where you are loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a cute little boy you are, Arthur. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Arthur

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome fellow.
    Older pets make the best rescued. You are housebroken,
    you don't chew up things like puppies do, and rescues seem
    to appreciate a loving home more than others.
    You hit the jackpot with your loving family.
    I feel sure they will celebrate your special world famous day.

Hi there Arthur! You are a handsome fella and I enjoyed reading about you. Sorry you had such a tough time in the past,but it seems you are now in a great furever home!

I read that you are a poodle mix, I would say you are a "pooch on", a poodle x bichon, like my gal Riley. You do have a bichon trim which makes your face and head look like a bichon.

Your family is very fortunate to have you in their lives. I am glad that they nominated your for Dog of the Day!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Arthur - I am so glad to meet you today. It seems that you have finally found the perfect family. I don't understand how anyone could ever give up a beloved pet simply because they lost their sight. I'm so glad that you have had your sight restored. Years ago I had a Lhasa that went bind as a complication of diabetes, but she lived a long and happy life in spite of that. She just learned to adapt.

I'm so glad that your new family came to your rescue, and that you now have a loving furever home. Everything worked out just fine for you, and I can see by your pictures, that you appear to be thriving wonderfully with ones who love and adore you.

And I do agree with Freedom - I definitely see Bichon in you. You are an excellent combination, IMO!!!

Congratulations on being selected as the honored DOTD on this cold "Black Friday". Hope your family is finding lots of bargains today, and buying you many exciting presents for Christmas. Wishing you a very long and happy and healthy life with your great family. An early Merry Christmas to you and yours, handsome boy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Totally Awesome Aruthu!

Hi Arthur! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Oh, what a precious Poo pup you are! That smile, that sweet face, could melt even the coldest, most frozen of hearts!!!

What a heartwarming, rags to riches story your mom has shared with us, Arthur! From being homeless, to having a home (only to have the family that rescued you surrender you); from being blind to regaining your sight and finally finding your forever family. Phew, it sure was a long journey home, wasn't it sweetheart? How a family who could surrender (and we know what that means) a beloved family member due to (correctable) eyesight loss is incomprehensible! Well, their loss is your FOREVER family's great gain and you, Arthur, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! It's wonderful reading how far you've come, Arthur, how well you have settled into your new home and life! You're finally living the good life, the life you always deserved, and no doggie is more deserving than you! But as lucky as you are, just as your mom says, it is she/your family who are most blessed, having a best friend for life, a loving companion, in you!

Everyone says Arthur is very blessed that we adopted him, but we think we are the blessed ones to have Arthur as part of our lives.

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Arthur, Dog of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Arthur!!! I'm glad you ended up in a wonderful home!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla