Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New - T-shirts for Pet Talkers!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Guess who's getting themselves a Dog Hoodie for Christmas?
    "themselves" I was getting ready for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That's good! You know you deserve it!
    I think I do!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Last day for the "Breed Apart" shirts ...

http://teespring.com/dogbreed
    http://teespring.com/catbreed

Sorry - Thursday, not today, is the last day for these!
    I've Been Frosted

got my purple hoodie today

The cut is generous, which I wanted so I can layer for outside winter chores and dog walks.. Next time I order I'd go a size down for a tee shirt . And so far this is the only piece of clothing without cat & dog hair all over it. I am happy with it.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oh, yay! Glad to hear it! I am sure the animals will anoint it with hair soon enough! Did you see we have a new one? Based on the Pope Francis quote/controversy ... (turns out it was a quote from a previous Pope, but we are sure Francis meant it, too!

http://PetoftheDay.com/allpets
    I've Been Frosted

Are people receiving their ordered things now? We got our first one today, a Dog of the Day shirt! Yay!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Karen,
    My hoodie arrved maybe a week or so ago. Our Cat Of The Day Tshirts got here today. Amigo is so excited they came because he's giving one to Mike aka Soncat for Christmas. I love them!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I got my first 'dog' shirt yesterday. I love it. I've got shirts from teespring before. Never any problems.
    Forever in my heart...

As of today I've received all of my t shirts and my hoodie! Love them all!
    Forever in my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    As of today I've received all of my t shirts and my hoodie! Love them all!
    Excellent - thanks for letting us know!
    I've Been Frosted

WOW! Teespring said my shirt would not be here until January 7th. It arrived today - Christmas Eve delivery!

I am wearing it to the family Christmas dinner tomorrow, along with the neat red sequin ballet-style house slippers I picked up a few days ago. Going to dress silly and happy!

The shirt is BEAUTIFUL and is obvious high quality (Hanes).

THANKS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PURPLE CAT OF THE DAY T-SHIRT!!!

I just spent the last hour or two trying to send a message to Teespring, tracking down e-mails from them saying it was printing and from Paypal confirming the payment, then trying to send them an e-mail through their web site and their e-mail form page not responding and then crashing as I was trying to send it.. starting over again and finally (I hope) having it go through..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PURPLE CAT OF THE DAY T-SHIRT!!!

I just spent the last hour or two trying to send a message to Teespring, tracking down e-mails from them saying it was printing and from Paypal confirming the payment, then trying to send them an e-mail through their web site and their e-mail form page not responding and then crashing as I was trying to send it.. starting over again and finally (I hope) having it go through..
    That's not good, Pat, we got ours, it was before last week I think! Hmm, they are delivered via the US Post Office, maybe check with your letter carrier?
    I've Been Frosted

I filled you in from then on by e-mail, Karen, but I thought I should let everyone else know:

I talked to someone at the post office: It turned out my regular carrier was on vacation that week, and the substitute was confused by an earlier forwarding address (I had my mail sent to my sister's, also in Ann Arbor, while I was in the hospital and then rehab for a month with back surgery). He/she saw that was no longer in effect but didn't connect that my mail should come back to my own address, so was going to return it to the sender (teespring).

Meanwhile, I was also talking with teespring, and they said when it came back to them, they'd send it back to me.

At that point it had gotten as far as the district post office in Allen Park, MI on its return-to-sender journey. Someone at the post office here got in touch with them, and the next day it showed up in my mailbox!

I'm very happy with the t-shirt (which I am wearing at this moment), and I'm quite happy with teespring.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I filled you in from then on by e-mail, Karen, but I thought I should let everyone else know:

I talked to someone at the post office: It turned out my regular carrier was on vacation that week, and the substitute was confused by an earlier forwarding address (I had my mail sent to my sister's, also in Ann Arbor, while I was in the hospital and then rehab for a month with back surgery). He/she saw that was no longer in effect but didn't connect that my mail should come back to my own address, so was going to return it to the sender (teespring).

Meanwhile, I was also talking with teespring, and they said when it came back to them, they'd send it back to me.

At that point it had gotten as far as the district post office in Allen Park, MI on its return-to-sender journey. Someone at the post office here got in touch with them, and the next day it showed up in my mailbox!

I'm very happy with the t-shirt (which I am wearing at this moment), and I'm quite happy with teespring.
    Aww, that's good! We're glad you like it!
    I've Been Frosted

Do we have a current shirt sale/order on at TeeSpring?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)