Thread: Sweet sisters Dolly and Zoey!

Sweet sisters Dolly and Zoey!

Congratulations girls, not only were you exactly the pair in sisters you wanted to adopt! You do look a lot like each other, and it is fun your person likes to take theme pictures for the holiday, and you each got your separate "beauty" shot with the pilgrim hat and everything! We know your person loves you very much! We are glad you are such happy pigges, and you posted so nicely for her! And strawberries - that is a perfect treat to get two piggies to pose in the same picture!
    I've Been Frosted

Dolly and Zoey

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two are just too cute. All the animal family (dogs, cats and piggies)
    seem to get along quite well.
    Love your Thanksgiving costumes. That is too much.
    Hope you get extra treats to celebrate your special day.

You're both so pretty Zoey and Dolly!!! It looks like you hit the jackpot in finding a good home!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Dolly and Zoey are delightful! I'm glad they bring you so much joy, they sure look happy and are far too cute! Loved the picture of her swimming and the wee dogs in the background!

Precious Piggies Dolly and Zoey!

Hi Dolly and Zoey! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day and Happy Thanksgiving, from all in this wheeker loving home!

What a darling duo, one precious pair of piggies you are! (You remind me of my beloved Rainbow Bridge wheeker, Moonbeam!)
    Oh, how heart melting are those photos? Love them all! You truly are quite the models, looking so festive in your Thanksgiving outfits...those adorable Pilgrim hats! And I was so thrilled at the sight of you swimming, Zoey! Not many people know that piggies can swim, but at a river?
    That's a first for me! (Love the expression on the pups' faces, in the background!) And speaking of pups, my pups, and kitties too, have always been best buds with my pigs, so the image of your pup pals playing mom to you, the kitties cuddling with you in your piggy playpen, warms my heart to no end! Mr Quiggles must be so proud to see his legacy being carried on by two such sweet and loving pigs, beaming up there at the Rainbow Bridge, seeing you honored here today! You do his memory proud, Dolly and Zoey! What a lucky mommy, doubly blessed, is yours! You're everything we wheeker lovers crave in you kids and then some!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pies! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor; chowing down on yummy fruits and veggies, playing with your furry sibs, cuddling with your mom, popcorning and wheeking with sheer abandon!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dolly and Zoey, and to you and yours, a wishes for a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Photogenic Dolly & Zoey!

Congratulations, Dolly & Zoey, on sharing POTD honors today! You are ADORABLE and your photos are a DELIGHT! However, I practically had a heart attack when I saw you in the river! After almost 40 years of being a responsible guinea pig parent for rescues (no breeding), I would never ever recommend putting them in water! People have done this with tragic, fatal results. I will be praying for long, SAFE lives for both of you two sweeties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net