Thread: Adorable Elliot

Adorable Elliot

What a cute pup you are! We are so glad your person rested the urgings of her mother to buy a puppy from a pet store, which just fuels puppy mills, and instead found a good, responsible breeder! You are so pale now that your dark eyes stand out even more, but we can see a bit of the pale golden coloring that you will be as an adult! It is great that you are such loved boy, and we are glad you are a good puppy! We can see you already have the retrieving gene at play, always with a ball or toy nearby or in your mouth already! Congratulation on being the Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Soooo Cute

I have to agree with you about Goldens. There is nothing cuter and cuddlier than a Golden Retriever puppy and they keep that irresistible fuzzy wuzziness as they mature. I hope Elliott remains as healthy and happy as he looks right now. Happy DOTD Elliott!

You're adorable Elliot!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Elliot

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have to be one of the most wanted dogs in the world.
    Your person planed for you as much as people plan for their human baby.
    I just love that.
    No doubt you are spoiled, but that's exactly what should happen.
    Celebrate your special day and many more years to come.
    You are one lucky dog.

Oh My! Elliot, You are super cute and cuddly!! I know you and your human will make many wonderful memories in the years to come. I read your article with interest and am sure you have a loving home and will have a great life there. Your pics are so sweet; would love to rub your tummy. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Elliot is an irresistibly adorable puppy, SO glad you finally got your pup! What a wonderful DOTD!

Precious Elliot!

Hi there Elliot! A very happy Dog of the Day from everyone in this Retriever loving home!

Oh, be still my heart! What an adorable baby boy you are, Elliot, precious beyond words! That smile of yours, those big brown eyes, have be beaming from the inside out! And just look at those massive pawsies! You're gonna be a BIG BOY!

I'm so sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your beloved predecessor, Lucky. In true Golden Retriever style, the pawprints he left on your mommy's heart are eternal, his legacy of love everlasting, and so it's no surprise to learn that when the time came to welcome another pup into her heart and home it would be a Golden, and didn't she hit that pot of "Gold" when she choose you to be "the one!" You're the quintessential Golden, Elliot, just as smart and sweet and loving as they come! There's a reason why you're called a Golden, for your hearts are just that, pure gold! And of course, being a puppy, you're into all sorts of mischief, keeping your mom on her toes! But that's part of your charm (for the most part), the fun to be had in raising a puppy, and I don't think your mom would have it any other way!

What a wonderful life awaits you, sweet baby boy! What fun you and your mom are going to have over the many years to come, making so many happy memories! And I have a feeling that tomorrow, your firstThanksgiving Day, you just might be in for a few extra yummy treats! (Go easy on the gravy!)

Thanks for warming and brightening my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming little self, Elliot! And extra thanks to your mom for adding along with your tribute, so many precious pics! Hope you enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving! Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, precious Elliot, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Elliot in Cicero, hello from nearby LaGrange! What an adorable, precious puppykins you are! I would love to give you an enormous hug (or two or 10), or some tummy-rubs -- but you are super busy playing with your ball, having all sorts of puppy fun! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Elliot!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Elliot - what a cute "little" pup you are - tho you won't stay little for long. I so enjoyed reading the story that your person wrote, and I'm so glad that you came from a good breeder, and not a puppy mill. Perhaps one day, those horrible places will no longer exist. We can always hope - correct???

I love Goldens, and tho I am a "small dog" person, they are one of the larger breeds that I've always loved. They have such a peaceful and calm and sweet look about them. Of course, the puppy stage is a little more rowdy, and less calm as everyone knows.

I hope that you are in for a very long and happy and healthy life ahead, with your adoring family. Congratulations on being selected as the very prestigious DOTD today, tho I KNOW that you are DOTD everyday, with your new family. Maybe a little turkey will be on your plate tomorrow, so that you can continue on for another day with the celebrating. Enjoy!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~