Thread: "The Voice" - anyone watching?

"The Voice" - anyone watching?

Last night's show was fun, I thought the first two artists were off pitch - flat - for most of their sings. I was surprised none of the coaches mentioned it! I was relieved when one guy came on who was ON pitch, frankly!

Who are you rooting for this season?
    I've Been Frosted

I am watching, but I am very behind. I just finished the battle rounds (I think). I am behind by like 4 weeks.
    Hopefully with the long weekend coming up I can get caught up! Once I do, I'll come back and post my favorites.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I watch sometimes and I do not have a fav. I've been disappointed in the singing this year--not as good or off key or something--just not very good imo. There was one singer--a male country singer--who I thought was very good & Blake chose the girl instead--not sure why--except I think he thought the girl could win.... NOT. I switch back & forth between tv shows & just about every time there was NO singing going on--just talk blah blah--or the background music was so loud I could not really hear the singer. I usually watch & like The Voice but not so much this year..