Thread: Beautiful Bigby!

Beautiful Bigby!

What an adorable kitten you are, Bigby, and we are so glad your mom decided to get you as she had not had a kitty for many years. I bet you keep her life interesting and you pose so prettily for your pictures! Many kittens I know would have spent all their time trying to kill that bow, or at least remove it, but you posed like a model! And you have such pretty, unique marking that the camera loves you just as much as the person holding it! And you are the first kitten from Kazakstan to be Cat of the Day, so your whole country can be proud of you! Way back in 2003 we featured a cat for your city, but she was all grown up!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Bigby, you are beautiful! What a stunningly gorgeous Kitten of the Day you are. That fluffy black and white fur looks so soft, and what pretty eyes you have, yellow and green and so full of fun. And you are so cute with that big bow, too. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Almaty, Kazakhstan to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a sweet Purrrsonality you have! You are a true cat, loving to eat and sleep. And you collect bottle caps and hide them, then play with them at night. You like to lie on the windowsill and think about the meaning of life. Your Purrrson and you love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bigby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You're a beauty Bigby!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We just love your looks Bigby , you have the Scrappy look that is so popular with the the Found Cats Hotel as you look so much like our friends Mr Scrappy Angel and Scrappy Two.
    You are such a lively Kitten , we love that expression on your face in that tunnel toy.

We are so fond of Kittens , and my ChistinOfur Sydney sends her meeeeews.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWING Fot Bigby Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Little New Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, Bigby is quite divine. We love everything about Bigby and hope that this is a very good day for the Bigster and his peeps!

Cute, cute, cute! What a sweet kitten, growing into a lovely cat! Bigby, you and your bottle caps - you must keep everyone awake at night playing with them. But who could scold such a cute face?

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you get extra loving today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello, Bigby! What a gorgeous black and white girl you are, with your golden eyes and your long white whiskers! You look so cute in your big bow, too! How smart of you to collect bottle caps and save them to play with later! I bet you give your person lots of smiles and happiness each day! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting and a big hug for me, to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Bigby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bigby, What a cute pretty little girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Bigby what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures!!! It was such a treat to see them and read about you today. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Bigby, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Bigby!

Hi Bigby in beautiful Kazakhstan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful baby you are, and looking so festive, so Christmasy, in your bright red and green bow! Thank you so much for your patience, allowing your human to dress you up! You sure do know how to strike a pose, and doesn't the camera love YOU! You're still but a wee one, but already the bond you share with your human runs deep! How lucky she/he is, having a beautiful best friend in you! And I have no doubt that over the coming months and years the love and friendship you and your human share will grow deeper and stronger! How wonderful to be loved so unconditionally, loved just for being "you!" Doesn't get any better than that!

Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your beautiful Bigby self with us! Meeting you, reading all about you, seeing your beautiful photos, was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweetheart, gazing out of your window contemplating life and the world, napping and chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bigby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Bigby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bigby's mom =)

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts!!! I'll make sure she gets our love and lots of hugs ! Thank you so much. I'm really glad you like her too. Bigby's family.

Belated congratulations to you dear little Bigby on being COTD. What an utterly charming little gal you are. We loved reading about you (and your bottle cap collection) and seeing your wonderful photos. You are certainly a very photogenic girl! You look lovely with or without your bow

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.