Thread: Lovable Rudy!

Lovable Rudy!

What a cutie you are, Rudy - and such a mix of breeds! It is funny, when I first saw your picture I though you might be part Beagle, but you are a fun mix of the terrier breeds and chihuahua and dachshund - you certainly take after the terrier side with your coloring, though! But the wanting to snuggle in bed with the kids, - that reminds me more of certain dachshunds I know! It is great you were taken from the people who couldn't take good care of you, and now you have a good family with five kids so there is usually someone around to keep you busy! We know that is just as important as food and water for a healthy dog! Congratulations, Rudy - we like your red collar! And it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Rudy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You certainly have a wonderful life.
    You have the dog next door to play with, and five kids of your own.
    All of which love you.

Name:  10421458_10153276043290130_6799769358122392334_n.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  23.4 KB

You pose for pictures very nicely.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and love.

You're adorable Rudy!!! It sounds like you're a busy little guy and a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Why you gotta be so Rudy La La La..

..sorry, your name just made us start singing!! Well I guess that's a good thing though hehe That's so nice that you have a big meadow to play in, sounds like a lovely place to live. We know JRTs have a lot of energy and a meadow is the perfect place to go burn it off!

Rudy, I have this same breed - believe or not!~

When I saw today's dog I was in Disbelief! I have a ChiWeenie/ Jack Russell Terrier named ROUXDEE!! - That is the southern way to spell "Rudy" for a female. My Rouxdee girl looks like your Rudy boy with black and tan fur. Love this story and happy to see this puppy getting lots of love!!

Blog Entries
    Rudy is a Superstar, we loved seein' him as DOTD today! What a sweetheart and a cutie- pie indeed. Mucho smooches to wee Rudy!

Rudy

I know Rudy's breed. It's Pure Bred Cutie. If that isn't a breed, it should be. Congratulations on being our Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    I know Rudy's breed. It's Pure Bred Cutie. If that isn't a breed, it should be. Congratulations on being our Dog Of The Day.
    Agree agree agree, Rudy is a perfect Pure Bred Cutie! You are a busy fellow, too - playing in the meadow, visiting your neighbor Ipa and coming back home by way of the fence , and then snuggling with your people! You are adorable and smart! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Rudy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Utterly Adorable Rudy!

Hi Rudy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What an adorable blend of breeds you are, Rudy, including two of my faves (JRT and Rat Terrier!) Add to the mix a dash of Chiwini and what do you get? A big helping of pure pup preciousness, off the charts adorableness! I'm sorry to hear your former family was no longer able to care for you, but oh, didn't you land in the happiest of forever homes! That photo of you and your young boy cuddling is beyond heart melting! And in addition to having 5 skin siblings to love on and play with, a meadow to romp in, you also have a best pup pal in neighbor Ipa! (Every doggie needs a neighbor's fence to crawl under!) Oh, what a wonderful life it is, Rudy, and no pup is more deserving than you! What a treasure you are, Rudy, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rudy! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with Ipa and your skin siblings, running in your meadow, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Rudy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rudy, You are one cute little dog--just adorable!! I'd like to give you a hug. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!