Thread: Inspirational Isidore!

Inspirational Isidore!

What a pretty bunny you are, Isi, and we are so gad you were given to your special human as a gift! Some presents break or wear out, or get boring, but you are a beautiful healthy bunny because of your human's special care! Some people might have said no to a rabbit with a leg that wasn't perfect, but with care and attention and love, today you are the gorgeous Lionhead Lady you were always destined to be! We hope you get an extra carrot for your special day! Congratulations, we hope your pretty pictures and wonderful stories will inspire others! It is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

Isi!!! What an awesome story you have. I am sure you gave your human quite the scare but now you can run with all the bunnies... I love your fur-dew... very nice... keep bringing the eternal hopp-iness to your special human friend...
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls

Isidore

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You just look so soft in all of your pictures.
    I would just love to pet you. What a wonderful present you made.
    Have a great world famous day.

Oh my Isidora, what a pretty bunny with such a pretty name!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    I was shocked by Isadores cuteness! Truly the cutest wee bunny in the whole wide world!

Oh, beautiful Isidora from Chile! What a sweet, fluffy bunny girl you are! I would love to pet you, or serve you a yummy treat of carrot or apple to celebrate your very special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the day, Isi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bunny Isidore!

Hi there Isidore! Happy Pet of the Day!

Awww, what a beautiful, fluffy bun you are, Isidore! I just love your long mane, your tousled hairdo, your gorgeous, pearl gray coat, and oh, what a sweet, expressive face! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well now, sweetheart, able to hop about with abandon, enjoying your garden, the fresh grass and sunshine! Your young person was given a most precious gift in you, the gift that keeps on giving!!! And how lucky are you, Isi, having a guardian so caring and devoted! What a team! You're one beautiful bunny, Isidore, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self, all of those heart melting pics with us! Meeting you has truly warmed my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Isi, enjoying some fun adventures in your garden, cuddling with your *special person,* chowing down on yummy apple and carrots! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Isi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Isidora you have one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen on a bunny!!!

I just had to smile when I saw your wonderful pictures. They certainly brightened my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Isidora, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Isidore!

Congratulations, Isi, on being POTD! You are a gorgeous girl! We are so glad you have found a loving home! Best wishes for a long, healthy, happy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net