Thread: Senor Sombrero!

Senor Sombrero!

We are so glad your person included such good photos of you, so everyone can see the impressive whiskers that inspire your name! Otherwise you are a handsome grey tuxedo boy, we are so glad you person not only rescued your mom long enough for her to have you and your brother in safety, but helped you survive and get big enough so you could hold your own when it came to nursing! We are sorry your mom escaped, but are glad you and your brother are still together, and still get along so well! Congratulations, Sombrero of the impressive whiskers nd silly name - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Sombrero, what a handsome fellow you are! Your fur is beautiful, so soft looking and such pretty colors of grey and white. And what a sweet face with lovely pale-green eyes and long, LOOOONG white whiskers. I wish I could reach through the screen to Syracuse to pet you and rub your tummy.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy lots for me .

We are so sorry your mom Zilla disappeared but glad you have your brother Zorro there to play with and groom each other. You are very affectionate and love to have your tummy rubbed and watch movies with your dear Purrrson. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Zorro and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-24-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buenos Dias Don Sombrero , and we are not suprised that you are such uno muy grande Senor, we have found that the runt of the litter always turns out to be a Big Cat , at least most of the time that is.
    We are so sad that your Madre ran off , but like Pouncer Roccalno , some Cats are born free , and will not stay in a house no matter how nice.

We love you and your brother Zorro, and are so pleased to make you both our Neuvos Amigos today.

We are sending Our Spanish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Neuvos Amigos Zorro and Sombrero , Our Newest Gatos Grande of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is a Pet Talker's cat! Handle Kao K'okung or something like that. What a handsome boy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blog Entries
    Sombrero is an excellent COTD! Love him, his whiskers and his name!

It's PT's own Sombrero! Hello, beautiful boy! What a gorgeous grey tuxedo kitty you are! You remind me so much of Eddie, another PT grey tuxedo kitty guy. No need to be afraid of plastic bags, sweet boy. Your dad will put them safely away. There are also grocery bags made of paper, and sometimes they don't have handles. Those make great kitty hiding spots.

I hope your person will give you and Zorro lots and lots of hugs, snuggles and gentle tummy-rubs for me to celebrate your special day! You are purr-ecious! Happy Cat of the Day to Sombrero!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Senor Sombrero what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was a real treat seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. I love your whiskers!!! They are very impressive!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us and for the smiles you gave me.

Congratulations, sweet Senor Sombrero, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Sombrero!

Greetings "incredibly awesome," "somewhat quirky," Senor Sombrero! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, Sombrero, and how touching is your rescue story! I'm so sorry your fur mom, Zilla, went missing, but how neat that you and brother Zorro were able to stay together, family forever! Being the youngest of two, and at 5 feet tall, the runt of the litter myself, I can well empathize with your early days, having to fight for attention, and milk! But it's clear you're more than able to hold your own with Zorro, in fact you two are the best of buds! What a lucky human, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as quirky and awesome as you, in her/his life! In fact, with Zorro on board, make that doubly blessed! And oh, how special and heart melting are your photos! I'm in total meltdown mode!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Zorro are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! You both deserve it! *CHEERS* Lots of love to you, precious Sombrero, and to Zorro, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Sombrero.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Sombrero, What a handsome boy you are! I'd like to give you a hug if you allow such things. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. You're no longer a runt, are you? I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you Sombrero on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are! We loved seeing your wonderful photos and reading your story. Thank goodness you and your brother were rescued and now share a wonderful furrever home. So sorry your Momma left, but she certainly left her babies in very good hands

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including Zorro. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries

Hello Sombrero.

Congratulations on being COTD!! You sure are a handsome boy. Hope you enjoyed your day. Miss Bella says hi.

Hello from the Kitty's