Thread: Lovely Hermione!

Lovely Hermione!

You were such a bright-colored bird, Hermione, and we can see why your person chose you to be a new friend for her first bird. I cannot decide whether you look more like lemon Sherbet or lime in some pictures, but you are beautiful either way. We are glad you eventually learned to like your girl, and even flew to sit near her, and eventually on her! We are sorry you have left for the Rainbow Bridge so soon, but know you join the joyful chorus of loved birdies up there, and some day, you will greet your person with love when she gets there. Until that day, fly free, pretty one! And celebrate up there, it is your big day down here on earth!
    I've Been Frosted

Hermione

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart you were, with the touch of white on your cheeks.
    I know your family will be celebrating your special day here, and you can watch from above.

What a gorgeous boy you were Hermione! I hope your 'person' is happy to see you honored as POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Hermione!

Congratulations, Hermione, on being POTD! We are sad that your life was so short but you will never be forgotten and will live in our hearts forever, Sweet Baby! God Bless You, Hermione! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Budgie Angel Hermione!

Dear angel Hermione~

What a beautiful burst of Budgie sunshine you were, Hermione, what joy you brought to your family. And now, having earned your angel wings, your sunshiny spirit graces the Rainbow Bridge, warming the hearts of all our beloved Rainbow Bridge babies. You may not have been the Velcro birdie your human was hoping for, but there's no doubting you loved her completely, in your own special way. You were taken from your mommy and Bella long before your time, but how comforting it knowing that during your brief time on this earth you were loved unconditionally, not only by your human mommy, but by your feathered soul mate Bella as well.

I can only imagine the heartbreak they experienced at your passing, how they miss you still. But I hope seeing you being honored today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and Bella and your mommy will all be together once again, brings them some peace. Until that happy day you will continue to live on in their hearts and in the countless happy memories that you made! How blessed Bella and Dobby and your mommy were, having a best feathered friend and soul mate in you, sweetheart. You were special beyond words, and so very deserving of your extras special Sunday Pet of the Day honors. Fly happy and free at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Hermione, and send down some love and chirps to your family; they miss you so very much.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are gorgeous, Hermione! Glad that you finally trusted your beloved guardian and came and get attention, and that you bonded with the other budgies. Surely all will miss your lovely ways but know that you will forever be in their hearts. Happy POTD at Rainbow Bridge, flying high, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

RIP dear Hermione.

Such a beautiful little Lutino were you. Me and 11 Budgies all send you love.

Condolences to your dear Owner

R.I.P. beautiful Hermione... Even though your life was short there was nothing short about the life you lived and the wonderful spirit that you brought to your loving human. Fly high little one!!
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls