Thread: Dear Dave Hamster!

Dear Dave Hamster!

What soft fur you have Dave, and your golden color is so handsome! How nice you and your brother were adopted when you so needed a home where you could get the care and love you needed! Our condolences on Alan's loss, too. But you are such a smart boy that before long, you realized you could trust your new human, and now you are friends! Life is so much better when you are loved ands spoiled, isn't it? We hope you have a grand day, little one! It is your Day to be Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Dave!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dave

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are such a little cutie.
    Glad you decided not to bite so much anymore.
    Not everyone is going to hurt you.
    Lets hope you get to bite some extra treats to
    celebrate your special POTD

Adorable Dave!

Hi Dave! Happy Hammie Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What an adorable little fellow you are, Dave, a heart melter of the highest order! I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you in your former home. I'm sure your young lady did her best to care for you and Alan, and all of the others. But in the end I do believe the family made a wise decision in rehoming you all. And happily, you and Alan wound up in a truly committed forever home, the one you always deserved, with a human who would love you unconditionally, despite a few early challenges! Just goes to show you what wonders a little time and patience can work! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your dear buddy Alan. But thankfully you have a loving human to lean on, and turn to for comfort! And how lucky is she, having a sweet and gentle, best furry friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dave! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Dave, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dave what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face today. You certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! I am so glad you now are with some one who loves you and can take proper care of you. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Dave, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Dave is SO adorable and sweet, the best of the best 4 sure! Loved seein' wee Dave today, so glad he's got a great home now with lovin' peeps!!!

Blog Entries

Hello Dave

Awww. Aren't you too cute. Congratulations of being Pet Of The Day. Enjoy your your day.

Hello from the Kitty's

Darling Dave!

Congratulations, Dave, on being POTD! What a cutie you are! We hope your story inspires others to ADOPT (many people don't realize that rodents are often available for adoption in shelters, local newspapers, Craigslist). We hope you have a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Sweet Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net