Thread: Fabulous Triton!

Fabulous Triton!

What a handsome guy you are, Triton! Now I know you think you are a dog, but trust us -0 you really are a cat, and you get to be our special Caturday Cat of the Day! Your lynx-point markings are just stunning, and your athletic build is plain to see, too! We are glad your mom's guy is there to wrestle with you when you want vigorous play - we know Bengals like you have lots of energy! And how fun you play fetch, and even enjoy car rides! At least we know you stay safely on the driver's lap, unlike an actual d-o-g who would try to stick its head out the window! Maybe you will get a beach day, today, Triton! It is your day to be a star, and we know those sapphire eyes are going to make the girls all swoon! It is your big day, Triton!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Triton, you are gorgeous! What a handsome Bengal Lynx you are. Your fur pattern is gorgeous, and what stunning, lovely blue eyes you have. I wish I could reach through the screen to L.A. to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You like to think you're a doggie, running to meet people at the door and playing fetch. You're very loving and like to lick your favorite people. You love the beach, like the California guy you are. And you even like to go for car rides! (To Triton's Meowmie: PLEASE don't let him ride on your lap in the car! If you had to stop suddenly, he could get crushed or jump off from you and get caught under the brake pedal or cause you to lose control of the car.) What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Triton, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and her guy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a wonderful fella!

Hey there handsome Triton! I am so happy that you have become COTD!
    It is because your servant thinks you deserve it! I love how you go to the beach!

Have a lovely day!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

And a bonus today , not only do we get a chance to meet Triton, but we also are able to meet his Guardian and best friend as well. You can feel the mutual love through the computer screen, and it is so touching!
    There certainly is a match made in heaven.

We are so pleased to meet you both, and we Found Hotel Cats would like to make you both our New Friends.
    We are so impressed with your mutual love, it is what we feel when our Dad comes home, especially with take out.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWING for Triton and His Meeowmie . Our Newest Friends and Our Newest Guardian and Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Triton, you are gorgeous. Concatulations on being COTD. Lots of pets and treats to you today and everyday.

Stunning Triton!

Hi Triton! Congrats on nabbing Cat of the Day honors!

What a stunning, blue eyed beauty you are, Triton! Everything from your impressive physique, to your exquisite coloring and markings, is breathtaking, and oh, don't you make for one hunky-handsome, surfer dude/beach boy! Yay for California guys! I can just imagine how heads must turn, the crowd you draw, whenever you and your mom hit the beach, when they see your furry self sunbathing on your blanket, hehe! But all that truly impressive stuff aside, it was seeing the look on your mommy's face as she cuddles you that sealed the deal for me! How lucky she is to have a furry soul mate in you, Triton! You're one of a kind, one in a million, and oh so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! A match made in heaven, that's for sure, and I hope that you and your mommy will know many, many more wonderful years together!

Hope you're enjoying a sunny, laid back, California type day, celebrating to the max with your proud mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Trition!, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Triton!!! It looks like you have quite the social life!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Triton!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, gorgeous California kitty guy Triton! You have such wonderful markings and sparkly blue eyes! I can tell you are loved sooooo much! You greet people at the door, and you give kitty kisses to special people You play fetch and best of all, you go to the beach and enjoy the sun! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Triton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Glad I didn't miss seein' Triton today! Excellent, awesome COTD, loved all the photos with pretty mum too. Sounds like Tritons got the good life goin on!

Congratulations to you Triton on being COTD. What a handsome guy you are!

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries

Congratulations!!!

Wow!!! You are a very handsome kitty!!! Bella would love you. She's never been to CA but she enjoys watching the snow in WA state indoors. lol. Have a purrific evening!!!

Hello from the Kitty's

Triton soooo resembles my Mushkin

Dear Triton, you are so stunning. My little 2-year-old Mushkin so resembles you, it's uncanny. Congrats on being cat of the day. You deserve it!

[/QUOTE]