Thread: Beautiful Jewel

Beautiful Jewel

How anyone could ever abandon a gorgeous puppy like you is beyond my comprehension! We are so glad your people adopted you, and you got to learn all of what good dog needs to know from Jordana before she passed away. I am sure you have passed those lessons on to Daisy. It may be that you were still grieving when Shiloh came home, and we are glad your family understood, and did not try to force you to be friends with each other. And then Daisy needed a home just when you needed a new puppy to raise ... we know how much Collies like to have a job! And so having Daisy to focus on helped bring you back to your happy self, and then you even discovered your new vocation - besides being a loved, fluffy beauty that you are! I bet you will excel at agility and paddle board and everything else! Shine bright, Jewel, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Jewel!!! I love Collies! Your siblings are also beautiful!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Jewel

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You and your friends are so beautiful.
    You all have such a wonderful life with people who love you.
    Celebrate your very special world famous day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    How anyone could ever abandon a gorgeous puppy like you is beyond my comprehension! We are so glad your people adopted you, and you got to learn all of what good dog needs to know from Jordana before she passed away. I am sure you have passed those lessons on to Daisy. It may be that you were still grieving when Shiloh came home, and we are glad your family understood, and did not try to force you to be friends with each other. And then Daisy needed a home just when you needed a new puppy to raise ... we know how much Collies like to have a job! And so having Daisy to focus on helped bring you back to your happy self, and then you even discovered your new vocation - besides being a loved, fluffy beauty that you are! I bet you will excel at agility and paddle board and everything else! Shine bright, Jewel, it is your big day!
    The weirdest thing is that the humane society warned me about the barking and that they couldn't trained her! It was weird that they said that, Jewel was a beautiful dog and listens a lot

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a beauty Jewel!!! I love Collies! Your siblings are also beautiful!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    Thanks you so munch

Hello Jewel, What a beautiful girl you are! I read about you with interest and am glad you're happy now and have a wonderful home. The photos are great and I especially liked the one with the three collies in it--terrific. I hope you have many more years with your family and the other dogs. Congrats on being DOTD!

Jewel is a Jewel!

Greetings Jewel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Daisy and Shiloh, too!

What a beautiful story, what beautiful pics, what beautiful pups! I too find it incomprehensible that anyone could abandon a dog not only as beautiful as you, but (as your mom says), as gentle, as kind and loving as you! But thankfully you weren't homeless for long, finally finding your way to a truly committed, Collie loving forever family, complete with a best fur buddy in Jordana! Sadly, you lost your best friend way too soon, and for awhile there your light wasn't shining quite so brightly! And while you may not have cottoned to the addition of Shiloh (I'd like to think, like Karen, perhaps you just weren't ready to open up your heart to another yet), happily you found your furry soul mate in Daisy, and life was good again! I had to smile, reading how you unexpectedly came to find a new hobby, agility, not to mention paddleboarding! And no doubt you are/will be exceeding in both, in all of your endeavors, wherever they might lead you! Collies are among the most beloved of breeds, and you, Jewel, are the shining example to just why that is so! And lucky family yours, they have been triply blessed, having hit the Collie trifecta!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jewel! You truly are a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you and Daisy and Shiloh are having an extra special, fun filled day of celebration; running about in your big backyard, enjoying a leisurely hike, romping on the beach (too cold for paddleboarding I think), being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jewel, and to Daisy and Shiloh too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Jewel! What a gorgeous girl you are- and so are Daisy and Shiloh! I agree with everything that has already been said about you! There is not much more for me to say except - big big BIG HUGS and a happy Dog of the Day to Jewel and to Shiloh and Daisy, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Everyone agrees then, Jewel is beautiful and magnificent! Loved all the photos, please forward big hugs to beloved Jewel and her other two pals from me!

Bless you you're so adorable. I absolutely love collies! Many many congrats on being the DOTD!

Blog Entries

Congrats!!!

Jewel just wanted to congratulate you for being DOTD. You are a gorgeous looking dog. I have 2 of my own both adopted. Bandit my German shepherd mix and Cali my corgi mix. They play together all the time. Enjoy your special day.

Hello from the Kitty's

Your name is "Jewel", and it's true, you ARE a real jewel!!
    I am so happy you found your for-ever family, where you get all the love & care you need
    I wish you lots more happy years!
    Congrats for being chosen as our DOTD, you really deserve to be chosen
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

She's bea. I too have a "foster failure" and I have to say sometimes it's great to fail at something!