Thread: Beautiful Boa Bleck

Beautiful Boa Bleck

wWhat a handsome snaky you are Bleck! I did not now that the name Bleck meant freckled one in Irish! It is obvious you are a loved snake, and we are glad your mom included so many pictures. so everyone can even see your face!We hope some people who might be afraid of snakes might clock to your pay and realize you are not at all scary. And we are glad you only tried to bite your girl once, and even that was probably a case of mistaken identity! Congratulations, Bleck, even though you Sand Boas stay a nice, handleable size, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Bleck

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You really are a "freckled one" with your handsome spots.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats.

Bleck!

Bleck! Congrats on being pet of the day! I love snakes and I think you are now one of my favorite!
    I love dogs and cats both! I have to cats, Frisky and Axel! And I have one dog! Chili!

Blog Entries
    Bleck certainly is an amazing fellow! I kinda feel sad that he can't blink though, cuz of the no eyelid thing. I hope his eyes don't feel dry. Probably not eh? Guess I'll never know. All the very best wishes to Bleck and his peeps!

Beautiful Boa Bleck!

Hi beautiful Boa Bleck! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Boa boy you are, Bleck! As your human says, your "freckled" (Blecky) markings are gorgeous, and I love your blue eyes and that little smile! And I'm sure that one little nip was accidental, for there's no doubt you're as sweet and gentle a Boa as there is! And I'm sure having to have that bedding "extraction" was no fun either! What a lucky fellow you are, Bleck, having a guardian so devoted, so loving, so experienced in Boa care, and how lucky your human is, having a best buddy as unique and special as you in her life! What a team!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating with your Boa buddies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Bleck! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~