Thread: Sparkly Gourmet Reo

Sparkly Gourmet Reo

We know that many kitties might prefer fish-flavored water to normal plain stuff, so it is great your humans have a big and heavy enough bowl for their beta fish and you do not knock it over! We are not surprised you ended up with glitter on your face, knowing a cat's propensity to be involved in anything a human is trying to accomplish, though I suspect it was not so much "help" as a distraction! We are glad you are a loved boy, and were adopted from the shelter - you people obviously needed a new kitty just when you needed a home! We are sure you keep everyone entertained, and keep the fish water from overflowing! Congratulations, Reo, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Reo, you are adorable! So cute with those sparkles all over your nose. And so cute refreshing yourself with a drink from the fish bowl. I wish I could reach through the screen to Aberdeen, MD to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are vocal when you want food or to come inside (and please consider staying inside!). You like to investigate whatever your humans are doing.. even when you get glitter on your face as a result. Your family members and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Reo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and the betta fish (once again wondering about that giant tongue he sees sticking down into his bowl) and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-21-2014 at 09:19 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Reo!

You are such a cute cat! I love your black and white fur! It looks wonderful on you! You are definitely shining brightly in that spot light!
    I love dogs and cats both! I have to cats, Frisky and Axel! And I have one dog! Chili!

Of all of the breeds and colors that constitute the Found Ctas , past and present Siamese and Black and White tuxedos are the most populous.
    Tuxedo Cats are so much fun, they are so out going and friendly , always ready for adventure and you Reo are the best example of the Tuxedo Cat , you are one of us , our Dad always forgives us if something falls to the floor just because we are in the vicinity.

We are so pleased to meet you Reo, you certainly for being a year and a half young are a big plush Cat, and we wish we could come over and go fishing with you , our Good and New Friend.

We are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Your Reo , Our Newest Buddy and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Reo is a spectacular COTD, we sure loved seeing all his pictures! All of them are priceless, he sounds like a fun dude too!

Awww, Reo! What a beautiful black and white kitty you are! I like the glitter on your pink nosie- you were trying to help your person with a project! I would love to gently pet you, because your coat looks sooooo soft! I like your black and pink feeties, too! And you occasionally help yourself to some fishie-flavored water You let your person know it's time to eat or to open the door for you, smart kitty guy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Reo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Reo!

Hi Reo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Reo! I just adore those moo cow markings, and as if that pink nose of yours could be any cuter, it's covered in *sparkles*! Every crafts loving mommy needs a helper, right sweetheart?
    Not sure what it is about some of you kitties (mine including), loving that tank water! Must be something in those colorful fish flakes that gives it that special allure! What a lucky kitty, having been rescued by such a caring and loving forever family! But me thinks no one is luckier than your humans, having a best buddy, a loving furkid, a friend for life in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Reo! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all sorts of fun stuff, lots of pampering, all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Reo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Reo what a handsome fellow you are sparkles and all!!

Guess you decided your family needed a little extra sparkle in their lives, eh? You are a treasure indeed. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Reo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belated congratulations to you Reo on being COTD! What a handsome lad you are. Your family is very lucky to have you there to help out with everything 

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together