Thread: Adorable Ernest

Adorable Ernest

What a handsome boy you are, Ernest! We know you were a rescue, so do not have a pedigree, but I am betting there's some foxhound or beagle in your background! Those big brown eyes and floppy ears are very hound-like, and we are glad you were rescued and then adopted as your human's first ever mutt - and you charm everyone you meet! Fetch is lots of fun, but so are hikes for you, and it is fun that you even 'sing" in your sleep! We are glad you bring your humans such joy, and laughter every day! Congratulations, Ernest - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Ernest

What a great name! You look like an Ernest. Very steadfast and true. Looks like you have a great place to live out your wonderful life. Congratulations on being DOTD!

Ernest

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a handsome boy with long legs.
    Best of all, you make everybody laugh.
    If they had a bad day, you are there to
    make things better. That is very special.
    I'm sure your family will celebrate your world famous day

Ernest!

Your such a cute dog! Congrats on being dog of the day! Let me give you a big hug! *hugs* I hope you like your day in the spot light!

Hello Ernest, What a handsome dog you are! I really like that first picture of you and the road and trees in the background--very nice. I enjoyed reading about you and enjoyed all the photos. I'm sure you are a very friendly sweet dog. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Nevermind a HOT dog, you're a COOL dog!

Ernest, you look like one cool cat!.....I mean dog We love the way you rock that fedora We are so happy to hear that your family rescued you, it's so important to save the beautiful lives of dogs just like you! We hope more future dog owners follow in your parents' footsteps.

Blog Entries
    Ernest is such a doll, he looks so serious! Best DOTD, please forward a huge hug!

Oh, hunky Ernest! You look so handsome among the fall leaves, and so spiffy in your fedora! You bring smiles to the people you meet, and you have loads of fun hiking! I am sending you even more *hugs* for your special day! Happy Dog of the day, wonderful Ernest!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Ernest!

Hi Ernest! Happy Dog of the Day!

Awww, what a handsome Houndie mix you are, Ernest, simply precious! I'm guessing American Foxhound with a touch of Labbie! But no matter your lineage, your 100% pure perfection! And yep, you DO look like an Ernest! Love that "long" shot of you posing so proudly in the middle of that winding road, flanked by those colorful trees, the leaves at your feet! What a perfect setting for an outdoors loving pup as yourself; so many trails to hike and explore!

We're so grateful to Homeward Bound rescue for taking you in, giving you a 2nd chance at happiness! And true to their name, it wouldn't be long before you would be homeward bound, on your way to the most loving forever family imaginable, every doggies' dream life! How lucky your family is, having a handsome, joyful, people loving best furry friend in you, Ernest! You're living proof of the immeasurable rewards of rescue!

thanks for the BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, adventure filled day of celebration; hiking the mountains and exploring those trails you so love, meeting up with your pup pals for a playdate, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ernest, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~