Thread: Handsome Houdini!

Handsome Houdini!

What a handsome hamster you are, Houdini, and we are glad your new parents saw you that day, and realized you would be the right one for them! I am sure you were simply bored there, so that's why you tried to nibble your way to freedom so many times! Thank goodness your human's Dad was able to come get you all when the train decided to quit right oust side the station! Your photos are just fabulous, and we are glad you now know you don't need to run away any more, but can hold still for great picture opportunities! Stay safe, Houdini, you are a loved hamster now!
    I've Been Frosted

Houdini

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.
    Are those real 20 British Pounds in the one picture?
    Chewy Hughie would have also been a good name.
    Good thing you didn't run away, you have a wonderful
    home with people who love you.

Blog Entries
    Holy smokes, they don't make 'em cuter than Houdini! So very, very cute x a zillion!

Totally Adorable Houdini!

Hi Houdini! Happy Pet of the Day!

No, no, no! You can't be real! Oh, Houdini, if you aren't one of the cutest critters I've ever laid eyes on! You're like a character out of a children's storybook, utterly enchanting! I can't stop staring at your photos, each one more precious, more heart melting, than the other! And what a lovely, equally enchanting, beautifully written homecoming tale your human has shared with us; equal parts Agatha Christie (nailbiter) and James Herriot (warm and furry)! And of course you were trying to worm your way, chew your way, out of that box; you were THAT anxious to get home! Yes, quite the adventure seeking escape artist you are, Houdini! But, as enticing as that big, beautiful world out there is, don't venture far from the safety of your home, or your humans! They want you with them for a long, long time to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Houdini! Meeting you has made my day! Now, enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Houdini, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mini Houdini the Great!

Congratulations, Mini Houdini, on being POTD! You are a little handsome bundle of sweetness - and mischief! We worry about your antics getting you lost or into trouble! Hopefully, you will realize you won the lottery by finding a wonderful forever home and retire from dangerous antics. Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, fun, healthy, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh, you're so cute Houdini!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Houdini what a charmer you are! ! !

I loved reading your story and seeing your precious pictures! They have me smiling from ear to ear! The perfect way to end my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Houdini, on beeing our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~