Thread: Merci

Merci

Is Merci's picture what we see when we look up the word cute in the dictionary? Well, it should be. Congrats to the young one on being our Puppy Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

What a cute you are Merci Claire, and we understand what jspence mean, but most dictionaries are much older than you, pretty girl! We are not surprised you parents are in love with your breed, after all, they get to look at your adorable face every day! There is no mistaking those are and that face for anything other than French Bulldog, so we think it is fun they gave you a name that means thanks en Français! Congratulations, Merci, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Merci

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute, I'd love to snuggle with you.
    You have a wonderful family who loves you and
    treats you so well. Love the sweater for the cold
    Virginia winter. Celebrate your special day.

Merci! You adorable pup!

Congrats Merci, on being dog of the day!!! You are such a cute and adorable dog! It sound like you have a great home! I love those tall ears! So cute! Congrats again Merci!!!

Blog Entries
    Merci is such a sweet little baby, we're so in love here! Wishing Merci and family a long, healthy and happy life! Fabulous baby DOTD!

Cutie Patootie!!

We absolutely love Merci!! Dare we say, the CUTEST DOTD (Shhh don't tell the others ) We love the second picture of her the most...she just looks so comfy and sleepy and ADORABLE! & We love her name and how she got it. At first we questioned, how did she get the name Merci? Then we read on, and ahh makes sense Congrats Merci!

Adorable Merci!

Oh mercy, mercy me! What a precious pup you are, Merci, "10 lbs of pure Frenchie love!" That sweet little face of yours has my heart in meltdown mode! Oh, to be able to cover that soft, fuzzy, smushy face of yours with kisses would be heavenly! I'll never forget the first time I ever laid eyes on a French Bulldog. It was one summer, on the beach. I saw this simply precious pup scampering over the dunes and turned to my friend to ask what kind of dog that was! She asked which one, and I answered "that little one, with the bat ears!" Every day since then I've been a huge fan of your beautiful breed!

How perfectly named you are Merci, as no doubt each and every day you give thanks for having been blessed with the happiest of forever homes! In fact, you're almost as lucky as your parents! And your mom can rest assured that we all enjoyed meeting you here today, big time! Hope you're having a blow bash of a day, Merci, kicking up your paws with your Poodle sissies and bro, and your Ragdoll kitty sis; cuddling with your people and just being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Merci, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Merci

What a great name!
    xoxo
    (Barks & kisses)

Meaning

Can any one tell me what the name means? It sounds so ethnic!