Thread: Adorable Bailey!

Adorable Bailey!

What a fun girl you are Bailey, and we are so glad you have introduced your human to the joy and laughter having a goat friend can bring! It is obvious why you won that impressive ribbon, you are spunky and cute and have just enough mischief to charm all the judges! We love that, even thigh you are a pygmy goat, you still have that proud goat habit of climbing anything available - ben your person! We are so glad you are a loved girl, and we can tell you are, too, with that fun goat smile you have! Congratulations little Bailey - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning Bailey! You sure are cute!!! You sound like a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bailey

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    That ribbon is as tall as you are. You are a real champion.
    Love the picture of you as a rabbit. You make a cute one.
    Celebrate winning POTD award.

Precious Pygmy Goat Bailey!

Yay! It's goat day on Pet of the Day!

Hi Bailey! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart! What a beautiful Pygmy girl you are, Bailey, precious beyond words! (Love those black "knee socks"!) How proud you look, posing beside those well deserved ribbons, and what an adorable shot that is of you on your mom's back! (I can see now what your mom means when she says you're a bit of mischief maker!) But as fun loving as you are, you're also quite the accomplished young girl, having won 4H's Reserved Grand Champion title! And to think that this was your young lady's first time "showing" in 4H, that fact that you were her first, makes your and her accomplishment even more impressive! What a team! Yes, every human should know the love your young lady feels for you at least once in their lifetime! She is one lucky young lady, having a best friend and loving companion in YOU!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bailey! Have a fun day celebrating your big day in the spotlight, getting into all sorts of trouble, making mischief, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bailey sure is a beautiful little goat! We're glad she has you to love her SO much! Great photos , have the very best day and please give Bailey a wee smooch from me!

Hello Baily, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little goat you are! I'm happy that you won grand reserve champion and that you were chosen as POTD. Yes, Goats are lots of fun; I have three of them as pets. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the terrific photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Bailey!

Congratulations, Bailey, on being POTD! You sure have a funny, sweet, mischievous, distinctive personality! We had a lot of smiles reading your story and looking at your awesome photos! It doesn't matter what any judges say - you're perfect now and will always be perfect and adorable! Have a wonderful day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net