Thread: Pretty Chili the Survivor

Pretty Chili the Survivor

What a good thing it is that you escaped from that horrible puppy mill, and we are glad you and the other puppies got rescued and put into foster care so you could be found by your forever family! How fun you have a whole family to keep track of, to play chasing games with (we know those herding genes are irrepressible!) and even play tug of war with. We know you are glad you are a loved girl, so you forgive accidental hurts quickly and get back to being the happy girl you are in a flash! Congratulations, Chili, it is your big day! You are now a star, and can shine even brighter than the one in your picture!
    I've Been Frosted

Chili

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very pretty lady with your beaded necklace.
    You were so lucky to find such a loving home. I always
    wonder what happened to the other pups in a case like yours.
    I'm sure your family will have a special treat to celebrate
    your world famous day.

Chili! You HOT dog Congrats on being Dog of the Day! We love how many tricks you have conquered! Our little Pom Teddy, who was DOTD about 2 weeks ago is good at sit...and fetch....that's where it ends! LOL! So the fact that you can play dead is impressive

Bang! Bang!

Brave, beautiful Chili!

Hi Chili! Happy Dog of the Day! I see you've already donned your crown, and rightly so! (Love your pretty purple necklace, too!)

What a brave, beautiful Sheltie girl you are, Chili! We're so thankful that you and your litter of pups were able to escape the horror that is the puppy mill; finding sanctuary in a shelter, then a foster home; finally finding your way to the happiest and most loving of forever homes! It's great to hear how well socialized you are, how life loving, how joyful! Blessedly for you, despite your rough start at life in that house of horrors, you haven't let those sad times dampen your spirit one single bit! And oh, aren't you the smartie pup too! How very lucky your family is, having a best friend in you, bringing so much happiness and unconditional love to their lives! Your family loves you so very much, and it's easy to understand why. You're the BEST!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, playing chase and tug of war, chowing down on some tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of belly rubs, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chili, Dog of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for the compements on Chili!

Chili you are such a sweet dog! I am so glad you live in my life! I will always love you!

Blog Entries
    Chili is so wonderful, such a pretty, smart girl! No wonder ya'll fell in love with her, she is DOTD perfection!!

Hello Chili, What a pretty girl you are! I am so glad you were adopted and have a wonderful home. You sound sweet and kind and I'm sure you are loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, pretty Chili! I would love to give you a big hug today to celebrate your survival story! How wonderful that you now have a forever home where you can have all sorts of love and fun! I agree completely with kaycountrygal - wishing you many happy years with your family! Happy Dog of the Day to Chili!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love you Chili!

We love Chili so much! She does love to be in the spot life! She loves meeting new people! CHili, I will always keep you in my heart Baby Girl!