Thread: Handsome Survivor Heppe

Handsome Survivor Heppe

Oh, Heppe, what a sad existence you led before. It is terrible you were not only hungry and likely neglected, but scarred from mistreatment, both physically and mentally. We are so impressed your girl knew instinctively to just walk with you for weeks until you gained some trust in her, and did not even attempt to ride until you gave her that whinny and nudge! It is great your new owners found out about your bone disease, and the correct way to deal with it. We are glad your friend paid attention to that bit that was making you uncomfortable and discovered the hakamore head gear works and makes you both happier. We just know you are going to keep learning from each other, and strengthening the already strong bond between you! And we hope by now your girl is over her virus and you are done with that bout of colic. and we just know you will have many loving days ahead together, and hopefully many years to come! you are safe now, and loved - and that is what matter most of all!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Heppe, what a sad way you were living. Thank goodness you have a good person now to care for you!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Heppe

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are more than a pet, you are a friend.
    Your person loves you very much and takes
    good care of you. They understand your needs.
    When you both feel better, you must celebrate
    your special day.

Blog Entries
    Hope you are feeling well soon, so very glad you have Heppe now! Must be hard for such a big, strong animal to put up with being mistreated, so very glad Heppe is in your gentle hands and kind realm now. Oh happy day!! All the very best and a long and healthy life to you both!

Brave, beautiful Heppe!

Hi Heppe in Sweden! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a heartwarming rescue story your human has shared with us! I'm so sorry to hear of the unconscionable mistreatment you suffered at the hand of your former "people." It's no wonder you were so so confused, after finally escaping that hellish existence! Your body and spirit may have been wounded, but they weren't broken! And now, at the loving hand of your devoted guardian, you're not only surviving, you're thriving; growing stronger and more confidant with each passing day! What a terrific team you and your person make, and I hope that your friendship, the very special bond of love and trust you share, will continue for countless more years to come! You truly are one extra special horse, Heppe, and your indomitable fighting spirit an inspiration to us all!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, your very special "rags to riches" tale, and all of those beautiful photos with us! And heartfelt wishes that this finds you and your *special person* both on the mend, feeling well, so that you both can enjoy a very happy day of celebration!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Heppe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-18-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~