Thread: Serious Stevie kitty

Serious Stevie kitty

Oh, Stevie, you were an adorable kitten, and you are such a serious-looking, handsome grown up kitty! We know you like your adventures, and being an outside kitty, but your human so wishes you liked the attention you are given, and someday you might return the affection! You are obviously healthy and much loved, as you keep your fur so very clean and neat! We are glad you have your brother to hang around with, and that you are much cared for even if you do not yet appreciate it! Those green eyes are simply lovely, enjoy your big day, Stevie!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest little Stevie, you are so cute! I hope you will warm up to your Purrrson, who loves you so much. You are an adorable little grey tabby with white, and you have such lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Charlotte, IA to pet you! But since I can't, please let your loving and I hope one day beloved Purrrson pet you for me .

I'm glad you have your brother Peaches to play with and other cats around the house to get along with. And I know you will become friends with your Purrrson before long. You know that you all share a delightful love-filled home!

Congratulations, darling Stevie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Peaches and the other kitties and your loving Purrrson are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Stevie , we are the Found Hotel Cats and we are all sending you a very Big MEEEEOW on your special day. We are so glad that you have an Owesome Orange Cat as a companion , and that you have more Cats to play with outside.

You certainly have made quite a metamorphasis from that cute Little Cat of the Future to a Big Handsome Cat you certainly are quite the Big Handsome Cat , and when you mature some more ,you will be a Magnificent Cat.

WE are all your Friends Stevie and Peaches and are sending our Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Ctas of the Day Stevie and Peaches, the Damon and Pythias of the Cat World.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Stevie is very, very cute! Just may be that he's not a people person. I am sure he will warm up to you in no time. Try ignoring him completely, sometimes that does the trick. Stevie is a delightful COTD and it is very clear why ya'll adore his lovely self.

Oh, sweet tabby and white kitty Stevie! I'm sure you will get used to your caring person in nothing flat. You and Peaches are buddies and I'm glad you have each other! You have such pretty green eyes, and such a cute pink nose! Happy Cat of the Day, serious Stevie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Stevie!

Hi Stevie! Happy Cat of the Day! Oh boy, haven't you knocked the dial off of the Cat of the Day cuteness meter!

What a beautiful boy you are, Stevie, and so lucky to have a forever human who loves you so completely, unconditionally, just the way you are! Then again, what's not to love???
    OK, you might not be that coveted lap loving, cuddler of a kitty...for now! But I have a feeling with time that will change! Besides, deep down we all know you love your mommy as much as she loves you, you just show your love in your own special way! So for now, continue bringing so much joy to your human (from a distance), being loved unconditionally!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much big day in the spotlight, playing with Peaches and the furry crew, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Stevie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you Stevie on being COTD. What a handsome little lad you are. Hopefully, in time you will be more affectionate with your Purrson, who clearly loves you very much

Best wishes to you and your whole family, including your brother. May you be blessed with many happy years together.