Thread: Cutie Coochie!

Cutie Coochie!

What a sweet, pretty girl you are, Coochie, and your name reminds me of a grandma tickling a baby going, "Coochie coochie coo!" It is no wonder your family fell in love with you the moment they first saw your photo, as you have the shaggy Shih Tzu coat and the cute Dachshund face and long body, and those amber eyes that that speak volumes. How fun you are their first puppy ever - that is a very big job, little one! I am sure you are teaching all about how to spoil a doggy, aren't you? Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Coochie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute.
    Amazing how you can untie shoe laces.
    Play with your family every day and especially
    celebrate this special world famous day.

Blog Entries
    OMG, love little Coochie pupster 4 sure! Such a sweetheart!

Coochie is so pretty! We love her eyes

From the looks of her photos it doesn't seem like Coochie has crazy amounts of energy! She looks so comfy cozy in her pictures like she is getting ready for nap time, hehe...making me a little sleepy now that I think about it

How did Coochie get her name?

Play on Coochie!!

Adorable Coochie!

Hi Coochie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww, what a precious Schweenie pup you are, Coochie! (Never met one before!) And oh yes, SUCH expressive eyes...*wink*wink*! I wish I could reach through my screen and cover that sweet Schweenie face with smooches! How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a "first" as adorable as you, Coochie! (Nice move, sneaking in the door as you did!) Yeah, you keep your mommy on her toes with your unbridled puppy energy, your love for life, but as my mom used to say, "it's a good tired!" What a wonderful life awaits you, Coochie, what happy times to be had for you and your family!

Thanks for warming my cold and windy day with your story and precious pics, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, doing all sorts of fun puppy stuff, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Coochie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Coochie, What a pretty girl you are! I love the color of your eyes--unusual. No doubt you are a loved and spoiled little dog. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

OH my gosh, you're a cutie Coochie!!! Love this picture!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

williamjack Guest
    I personally think that it happened lots of time so do not need to worry much about it.