Thread: Adorable Dragibus

Adorable Dragibus

What a soft-looking bunny you are Dragibus, and we are so glad you like singling - not every bunny does! And how fun you are named for a candy that is also sweet and tart too - just like you! Most people have no idea that a rabbit can tell time, but we know that, and now your people do, too! And good for you, instead of barking like a dog, or yowling like a kitty, you use that well-known bunny *thump* to remind them! A boy has to eat, right cutie! You are just sooo cute, and I bet those lop ears are extra soft! Bonjour, Dragibus, it is your grand day, you are today's Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Dragibus!!! It sounds like you're such a sweet little guy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dragibus

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You just look so soft and hugable.
    You were lucky to get a very loving family who has
    spoiled you, as all bunnies should be.
    Keep them on their toes and make sure you get fed on time.

Precious Dragibus!

Hi Dragibus! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

Oh*my*gosh...What a beautiful, utterly precious bunny boy you are! That soft, fluffy coat, those adorable loppy ears, that sweet expression, have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! And (just as Karen has said) so perfectly named, being both sweet and tart at the same time! You truly are one extra special bunnster boy, Dragibus, not merely a bunny or a pet, but family, a never ending source of joy, laughs and love! How lucky your human is to have a sweet and cuddly, best furry friend, a loving companion in you, Dragibus! You're as cute as they come, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to an extra special day of love and pampering, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dragibus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks you !

Thanks you so much all ! Dragibus is very happy to see your message! Have à Nice day all and this site is so fantastic!

Blog Entries
    Three cheers for Dragibus, the most adorable and spectacular POTD!!

Oh, beautiful bunny Dragibus! I would love to pet your soft coat or gently stroke your terrific lop ears! I smiled when I read how you give a bunny "thump" with your foot to say it is dinner time! A boy has to eat You stay close to your person, bringing smiles and love Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to precious Dragibus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dragibus what a little heart melter you are!!!

You have such a sweet face it quite melts my heart!!! Your sweet pictures are just what I needed to warm my cold autumn day!!! You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Dragibus, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~