Thread: Dear Dewey birdie

Dear Dewey birdie

You were such a gorgeous boy, Dewey - it is no wonder your human took so many good pictures of you. We are sorry to hear you have passed away, but we know you live on in your human's hearts. You were a much loved bird, and it is good they knew your favorite treats, and in turn you knew just how to keep them smiling! I am impressed that you helped with the laundry - but suspect you really were hunting for bright socks! We are glad you were a treasured birdie, and had such a loving home. Fly free at the Rainbow Bridge, dear boy, and I will picture you joining the rainbow of beautiful birds flocking together up there! Send so quiet peeps to your humans in their dreams, so they know you are well again there! Congratulations on your special day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dewey

I know you are looking down from Rainbow Bridge being happy
    to be Pet of the Day.
    I'm sure it's little comfort for your family to know that seven years
    is a pretty good amount of years for a little cutie like you. My "Tweeter"
    was about your age when he passed.
    You brought so much joy to your family and are missed.

Darling Dewey!

Congratulations, Dewey, on being POTD! You will NEVER be forgotten! We loved reading about your sweet, special personality and can easily understand how missed you are, Precious Boy! Now you live in all of our hearts! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Darling Dewey~

Dear, darling Dewey, beautiful birdie boy~

We're so very sorry to hear of your tragic, untimely passing. You left this world far before your time, and I can only imagine the depth of your parent's grief at your passing. But having earned those angel wings heaven is now a whole lot brighter with you gracing it. What joy you brought to your humans' lives each and every day of those cherished seven years, greeting them each morning with you cheery "hello," bringing endless smiles and laughs to their days as they watched you hunkering down in your beloved huts, scampering about the house. How blessed they were to have known your love and friendship, and while they may no longer have you there in body, you live on in their hearts and in the countless memories you made. Now, healthy and whole once more, you are free to fly effortlessly at the Rainbow Bridge, that beautiful place where popcorn, paper bags and bright socks, noodles and cheese, are never in short supply. And until that happy day when you and your family are reunited, send down your love to them, sweetheart. They miss you so very much.

To Dewey's family. I hope seeing your beautiful boy being honored here today brings you some small measure of comfort, brings a smile to your face. Dewey truly was one in a million, a pet of a lifetime, and so very lucky to have parents as devoted and loving as you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dewey, your people miss you so very much have many fond memories of your endearing qualities. May you give them a signal on laundry day that your heart and precious soul will always be with them, even though your body is flying high at Rainbow Bridge.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You were a gorgeous boy Dewey!!! I'm sure your family misses you.

I hope seeing you as POTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla