Thread: Pretty Penny Pittie

Pretty Penny Pittie

What a cutie you are, Penny, and it is great your family wanted a puppy just when you needed a home! We are glad you are such a loved girl, and they know you are such a sweet, loving girl - everything a pitbull used to be known for being! I love the photo of you at the door with that well-loved toy in your mouth, and we bet that you charm everyone you meet, and change their mind about pit bulls! I mean, who could be scared of that sweet face? And we love you still have that wrinkly forehead that stole your mom's heart! It is wonderful you are so good with children - your breed used be well-known as "Nanny dogs, " and sure enough, your mom's daughter considers you as her best friend. Congratulations, Penny - it is your big day to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Penny

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love all of your pictures, especially in the pool, and with your toy.
    You are a much loved little girl.
    I don't know why you pitties have such a bad reputation.
    My Chihuahuas are pretty aggressive.
    You have a wonderful home, and your family loves you.
    I feel sure your family will celebrate your special Sunday DOTD.
    looks like you are a football fan.

You're a beauty Penny!!! I bet you're a lot of fun with all that puppy energy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pittie Penny!

Hi there Penny! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a precious Pittie puppy you were, and what a beautiful "big girl" you've grown up to be, beautiful not only in looks, but in personality; a golden hearted "gentle giant!" of a Pittie! You do your oft misunderstood, wrongly maligned breed, proud! Your human knew the second she laid eyes on you that you and your family were destined to be together, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! A family of doggie lovers couldn't hope for a gentler, sweeter more loving pup than you, Penny! What happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come, and how blessed they are, having a best friend in you (especially your doggie brothers and skin sister, Catrina)! And fingers crossed for snow for you this winter! I have a feeling you're going to love playing in it almost as much as you do your pool!

Thanks to your proud family for sharing your touching "happy homecoming" story with us, and all of those heart melting pics! Meeting you this cold Sunday has warmed my heart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Pittie Penny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you, Penny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Penny, You were just a baby at five weeks old. You're lucky you were bought/rescued and grew to be a healthy dog. I'm sure you have a good home where you are loved. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

erinboyd3464 Guest

What a wonderful face!

Penny girl sweet as can be!
    You look like a big hunk of chocolate can-dee!
    Loved by all who see your cute face!
    Running around the yard playin chase!
    Digging holes as only you could!
    A pile of sawdust that used to be wood!
    Blessed to have a mom like you do!
    A gorgeous girl, a pit bull of blue!

Quote Originally Posted by erinboyd3464 View Post
    Penny girl sweet as can be! ...
    What a cute poem! Welcome to Pet Talk!
    I've Been Frosted