Thread: Fabulous Freyja!

Fabulous Freyja!

What a pretty tabby girl you are, Freyja, and we are not surprised it only took one moment for you to win over you new humans at the shelter! We are so glad they adopted you, so many time kittens get adopted but the mothers end up waiting and getting overlooked! But you have such a sweet face, and we know one look into those green eyes, and they were hooked! We are glad they provide you with plenty of toys - though we do hope you let your mom keep some of her hair ties! Congratulations, lovely furry Freyja! You are our special Caturday Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being COTD! No doubt you're enjoying the warmth of your home on this chilly Minnesota morning. You're a beautiful kitty, inside and out. Be sure to remind your people how lucky they are to have you. ;-)

Dearest Freyja, you're adorable! What a pretty brown tabby with white trim you are. And you have the sweetest face, with those lovely big pale-green eyes so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Eagan, MN to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You love to play with your tennis ball and shoe lace. (To Freyja's Purrrson, please don't let her play with hair ties! She could swallow one, which could cause a serious medical emergency.)

And you love getting some salmon or tuna from sushi, too. We're so glad you and your kittens were rescued when you were so sick. God bless those wonderful humane-society people! You were nursed back to good health, and your Purrrson fell in love with you and brought you home. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Freyja, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more sushi salmon and tuna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Freyja

First, as a long-time volunteer for cat rescues, thank you very much for seeing that Freyja was in need and adopting her anyway. Many would not have done so for different reasons. She is absolutely beautiful and has a wonderful loving home with you. You will never regret your decision. I did the same thing with my Caramel, who had cancer in his leg when I got him. He is doing just fine and I can't imagine what might have happened had I not adopted him.

I noticed an elastic in one of the pictures. I urge you to keep them out of reach of Freyja as they can cause grave problems, including death. Many cats have had vet visits (including mine!) due to ingesting an elastic. If it gets in the intestines it can have an accordion effect, in the bladder is also bad. My Riley went into my bag and took the elastic from around my book and needless to say it cost him 2 days in intensive care, 2 ultra sounds - he was not happy (and obviously $$$). So things that you would not leave around if you had an infant (paper clips, elastics, string, wool, twist ties, etc.) should also be out of a cat's reach. A cat's sand paper tongue makes it a disaster - once they lick string or wool or an elastic (especially once they break it with their teeth), they swallow and can't pull it out. Better safe than sorry. I wish you many happy healthy years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

That is great news Freyja , that you and your Kittens all got their Furr Ever Homes and their place in the sun.
    You are such a beautiful Cat , and we know that you are so wonderful to your family , and will repay their kindness in adopting you many many times over with your eternal love.

We are so pleased to meet you Freyja , your intelligence and warmth is written all over your face and we are so honored to add you to our clowder of New Cat Companion friends.

We are sending a Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friends Freyja , and Her Cats of the Future , Our New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Freyja is such a lovely girl, so happy she is COTD. She could not be a prettier little thing 4 sure. Seems like no one wants her to play with your hair ties! Better safe than sorry, they sell cute little mice and dingle balls at the pet store for a buck or less, I'm sure she will never miss the deadly, wicked hair ties if ya replace them with those. My cat loves to chew plastic bags, it's like a weird fetish so we gotta hide them ALL. Hope yous have the best day ever today!

Precious Freyja!

Hi Freyja! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Freyja, not only in your outer beauty, but in heart as well! And so it is only fitting that a kitty as special as you would be named after the Norse Goddess of love and beauty!

You had such a rough start at life, Freyja; homeless, taking on the tough job of mothering 3 babies when barely more than a baby yourself. But thankfully you somehow found your way into rescue, into that shelter, into that "get to know you room," and the rest is happy history! Your mommy knew from day one that you were the one, and how right she was! You are the perfect match for your family and they for you, a match made in heaven! How lucky your humans are having you in their lives, sweetheart, bringing so much joy and love to their lives! And a girl who craves salmon and tuna sushi? You won over me over right there!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your sweet, adorable self with us! Wishing for you a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, and for you and your mom and dad, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Freyja, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Freyja what a lovely girl you are!!!

I am so glad you are out of that shelter with a family of your own now. You do have the sweetest face! It would be hard for any one to resist I should think. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special Day to the Fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Freyja, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous tabby girl Freyja! Your person met you at the shelter and that was all it took! You are a playful girl and I'm sure your mum is careful with your household objects/toys. You receive a delicious treat of fish on sushi nights! As it should be Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Freyja!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful kitty you are Freyja! So happy you have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sure loved seein' Freyja's sweet face today, she sure is a beauty!

Belated congratulations to you dearest Freyja on being COTD. You are such a beautiful gal! So happy you were found at the shelter and rescued by such a loving family. Now you have the furrever home which you so deserve

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.