Thread: Terrific Tiva!

Terrific Tiva!

Congratulations, Tiva, on being POTD! You are a very lucky and beautiful lady! You do not need to compete in any contests to prove you are already PERFECT! We hope your adoption encourages other people to adopt one of the millions of needy pets desperate for a loving forever home! Enjoy your special honor today! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh, Tiva, you are such a pretty girl, and such a brave bunny, too! That is a very big move - 8 hours and across several countries - for one little bunny! We are so glad you got to make the move with your human, and I bet seeing you adjust so seamlessly, and with curiosity instead of fear is an inspiration for her, too! Your white fur and pink ayes are so pretty, with your classic Californian dark ears and nose! I am sure if you decide to be a show bunny, you will do fine! We are glad your mom loves even when you are being cranky! Congratulations, Tiva, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Tiva

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I just love the dark markings on your ears, nose, paws and tail.
    You are just a cutie and very much loved.
    Here's to a long and happy life.

You're a beauty Tiva!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Tiva is definitely a special bunster and I would give her all the awards even if she competed in a baton twirling contest! What a lovely rabbit indeed!

Thank you very much!
    Tiva is very happy that she won! Now she is eating her favourite vegetable - broccoli.
    The trip from Poland to Scotland was much longer, and I was so wirried about her. Unfortunately, it turned out that the car broke down. I was waiting from Sunday morning to Tuesday (she arrived at three at night).
    But now, she has something to celebrate!

Beautiful Tiva!

Dear sweet Tiva! Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day! I hope you have a wonderful day in the spotlight with some extra treats too.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Beautiful Bun Tiva!

Hi Tiva! Happy Pet of the Day toy you! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Tiva! Your coat, your coloring and distinctive markings, are stunning! So, you're a "California girl," living in Scotland, by way of Poland! That's a lot of travel time! Seriously, it surely was a long journey home, traveling all the way from Poland to Scotland! But by all accounts not only were you unfazed by the long trip, taking it all in stide, you settled in with your new family without a hitch! Ad each and every day you show your love for your *special person,* your appreciation for the wonderful life you have been blessed with, with your love and affection, your devoted companionship! Your lineage is most impressive, indeed! But what makes you so extra special has nothing to do with wowing the judges, or winning ribbons, cannot be measured in the show ring! It's the love you have for your person and she/he for you, the bond of love and trust that you share, that makes you the treasure that you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, enjoying lots of extra "free time," chowing down on tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tiva! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiva what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. They certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Tiva, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Tiva bunny! What a gorgeous girl you are, with your light coat and your dark ears, nose and pawsies! I am sending you more gentle petting and lovies to celebrate you! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Tiva!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678