Thread: Two Lost Dogs!!!

Two Lost Dogs!!!

I'm going to try to post a flier that my good friend, Sandy, has made but my computer is giving me grief, as usual. If it doesn't post, I'll write the details but I hope it goes through so that you can see the pix of these little ones.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I'm going to try to post a flier that my good friend, Sandy, has made but my computer is giving me grief, as usual. If it doesn't post, I'll write the details but I hope it goes through so that you can see the pix of these little ones.
    Here's the text for anyone who does not have MicroSoft Word:

2 LOST DOGS

Tuesday 11/11/14 by Shelton Fireworks @ 8:30pm in Porter, IN I-94 & IN-20
    Last seen heading east on the westbound lanes of I-94

Call: 330-351-2336

Schatzie (Poopoo) Tanner (Nanner)
    Yorkie Poo Yorkie
    Buff/light tan Tan / silver
    18lbs 8y/o 6.5lbs 1.3y/o
    I've Been Frosted

Get on facebook and start posting!!! There are lots of lost/found dog pages for Indiana. Good luck!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    Get on facebook and start posting!!! There are lots of lost/found dog pages for Indiana. Good luck!
    Yep, we're on it.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Any news, Mary?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sadly, no. Sandy drove back to IN w/her pickup truck and a friend went w/her. They took turns at one driving and one walking in the area. They placed flyers and I called every rescue in the area. They just vanished! They weren't dead on the road so someone could have taken them in but they had tags w/their names and phone numbers so you'd think someone would call.

It is heart breaking to lose a dog, let alone 2. Hope someone has found them and has just not called yet. Good luck. We have had that happen too and have always been lucky enough to find them.

Keep posting...Indianapolis Lost Pet Alert if you are near there, Lost Dogs Indiana, Lost and Found Pets USA and International group, Dog Missing/Pet Lost and Found Alert group, and so many more groups and pages on Facebook. The more often people see them, the more likely they are to remember. And your dogs could be very, very far from where they went missing by now. Check with all the vets and shelters for 50+ miles around.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers