Thread: Beautiful Beardy!

Beautiful Beardy!

We are so glad your human found out you were a female after all those years - good thing she gave you a gender-neutral name! You have such interesting colors, and we are glad your human explained why sometimes you are dark grey and sometimes the brighter browns and creams! It is neat that, because you are cold-blooded, you vary you color to adjust to the temperatures - we humans just add layers of clothes, as we cannot change our skin color without help! How fun you get to go places with her, and we are glad you get along with her furry pets! Congratulations, Beardy! It is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Beardy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It's probably good that people don't change color to tell what
    kind of mood there in, but it looks cute on you.
    Your person certainly loves you and takes good care of you.
    I'll bet there will be extra treats to celebrate your special day.

Oh Beardy, you are stunning! I just adore that picture of you with your mouth open!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!

Beautiful Beardy!

Hi Beardy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

I couldn't agree more with your human when sh/hee says Beardies are among the most stunning of reptiles, and you are living proof of that! Your vibrant coloring is stunning, especially that gorgeous golden ring encircling your beautiful, copper colored eyes, and then there's that smile! How surprised your human must have been the day she discovered you were a girl! I can only imagine how special it was for her/him to see you babies hatching!

Beautiful, cuddly, packed with personality...you've got it all going on, Beardy, and your devoted human so very lucky to have such a unique, extra special best friend in you! Great thanks to her/him for sharing your story and all of those gorgeous photos with us! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and I learned a thing or two as well! (I never knew Bearded Dragons changed colors according to their mood!)

Enjoy your big day on center stage, beautiful girl, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Beardy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, Beardy, what a delightful little dragon you are! So glad you are POTD and that your family loves ya SO much!

You're a beauty Beardy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla