Thread: Gorgeous Jimmy Kitty!

Gorgeous Jimmy Kitty!

You look so warm in that sunshine, Jimmy, and I hope that helps everyone dealing with the sudden cold feel warm too! We know the sun on your fur feels nice, particularly in Sweden's cold winter! We are glad you were rescued after those terrible people threw you out - they just did not appreciate what a handsome boy you are! (We hope they never get to have another pet) We are glad you are a loved kitty, and they changed your name to the less formal Jimmy. It seems friendlier, like you are! Maybe you will have some adventure time today, but stay safe, Jimmy! It is your day to be a star!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Jimmy, what a beautiful Swedish tabby kitty you are! Your closeup photos are gorgeous, and that extreme closeup is absolutely stunning. Your fur looks like it would be so soft to pet, and what a sweet face you have, with those big yellow eyes so full of fun and love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Stockholm to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you lots for me, especially on your belly .

I'm so sorry you were thrown out of your first "home" by those cruel people. I'm so glad you were rescued and then wound up with your wonderful Furrrever family. You make your Purrrsons smile at your antics. You love to go outside in your harness so you can watch the birds, and you love to be petted on your belly. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Jimmy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, followed by some more belly-rubs.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

These people who threw you out Jimmy , are terrible people. You Jimmy are a creature of our All Mighty Lord God above and are worth far more than the mass produced crap, that most people hoard.
    As proved by the fact that you are our new Cat of the Day you are a Great Friend, and we can never have too many friends, especially a Wonder Cat like Jimmy.

We are especially pleased to meet you Jimmy, we are especially proud to make you our Newest Friend , we just wish we could meet you.
    Our Awesome Angels are in Barcelona Spain, maybe a contingent could fly to meet you and party!!!!

You are a Cool Cat Jimmy.
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU JIMMY , Our Newest Buddy and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Jimmy!

Hi Jimmy in beautiful Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome, dapper, debonair Bengal Tabby boy you are, Jimmy! Your stunning good looks, those crystal clear amber eyes of yours could bring any girl to her knees! And just for the record, that other James Bond has got nothing on you! I can't imagine how your first "family" could so heartlessly throw you away as they did. But thankfully you are now in the loving care of a committed forever family who will never desert you, who will cherish and care for you all the days of your life! And of course you're spoiled, that's just as it should be!, and a small price to pay for the love and smiles you brigh to their lives

What a wonderful best friend you family has in you, Jimmy, and I hope that you all will know many, many more happy years together!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, taking a leisurely walk outside with your human, watching the birdies, playing some video games, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, belly rubs and kisses to you, precious Jimmy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jimmy, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I bet you are very sweet and friendly too. I like your coloring and your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Kitty. Jimmy Kitty.

What a beautiful Bengal-Tabby kitty you are, Jimmy! And just like your namesake, so handsome and smart! You wear a leash and harness when you go outdoors because you like to watch a bird intently. You permit tummy-rubs from your people. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Jimmy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Jimmy is just an adorable COTD, please forward a big smooch from me!

Belated congratulations to you dear Jimmy on being COTD. You are such handsome lad! So happy you have found your furrever home with such a loving family to spoil you

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.