Thread: Adorable Ayla!

Adorable Ayla!

What a pretty girl you are, Ayla! Here in America your breed is just called the Havanese, but we know in other countries like yours, Bichon Havanese is proper! How fun you are such a cute, quirky girl! We know you are very smart, and a good communicator with your humans! If you ever do figure out telekinesis, all the other doggies will be jealous of you! We are sure you really do get plenty of treats, and we wouldn't want to ruin your girlish figure. would we? We are glad you get lots of adventures, and are such a loved dog! Congratulations, Ayla, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Ayla

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love furry dogs and you fit the bill perfectly.
    You and your son look like salt and pepper shakers together.
    Lets hope on your world famous day, some of those treats
    come your way. Celebrate!

Adorable Ayla!

Hi Ayla in Norway! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What an adorable Havanese you are! Love your salt and pepper coloring, and that long flowing coat! Not many can pull off that "peek-a-boo" hairdo, but you do it with style! What a precious "salt and pepper" pair you and your precious son make! No doubt you were the best mommy to your babies, and happily you still have your son there with you, to care for and play with and love on! And being the super smart girl that you are, I have a feeling that one day soon you will master that coveted talent, telekinesis! But hopefully today you won't need to resort to your super powers to coax those treats off of the counter! What a beautiful girl you are, Ayla, in body and in heart! Your family is one lucky lot, having a best friend and loving companion in you., and in your son, too!

Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, paling around with your son, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Ayla, to your little boy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ayla is very cute and I just loved the photo of her and her son! Just seeing her warmed my heart and she is the best DOTD ever!

You're a cutie Ayla!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks from Ayla!

Thank you so much for all comments and compliments on her and her son, Kaizer. I know this reply is few days late, but still so awesome to get the title!
    We're all very excited about this!
    ( I will definetly use the salt and pepper comparison myself in the future, I've never thought of it! )

// Cecilie, Ayla and Kaizer

Quote Originally Posted by Cecilieiren View Post
    Thank you so much for all comments and compliments on her and her son, Kaizer. I know this reply is few days late, but still so awesome to get the title!
    We're all very excited about this!
    ( I will definetly use the salt and pepper comparison myself in the future, I've never thought of it! )

// Cecilie, Ayla and Kaizer
    Aww, that's great, I hope she had a fun big day!
    I've Been Frosted