Thread: Terrific Thomas

Terrific Thomas

What a fluffy boy you are, Thomas, and we can see that regal attitude in every picture! I wonder if it is something in the Persian genes (Himalayans are a breed that was created by crossing Persians with Siamese) that reminds you you are descended from the Persian Kings and Queens of antiquity? In any case, it is great everyone in the family recognizes you are the top on the hierarchy of the household. Your special bowl is very pretty, and sets you apart from the commoners nicely! You are such a soft boy, and we are glad you are greatly loved! Congratulations, handsome Thomas, today is your day of fame!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a handsome boy Thomas!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Thomas Raschka, what a beautiful flame-point Himalayan fellow you are! Your pale-orange coat is stunning and looks like it would be so soft to pet. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little pink nosie and those lovely pale blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Oklahoma City to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You watch over your kitty housemates, three adult cats and three kittens, from your beautiful bowl, and then you head into your marble palace to create a special gift for your humans, a completely unrolled toilet paper roll. Then you relax in the sink in your palace. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Thomas, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your humans and your kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good morning, beautiful Thomas, Prince of the Palace! I'm using a purple font today for you, Your Highness! What a gorgeous light-orange Prince you are, with your fluffy coat and your long ear tufts! You have such gem-like blue eyes, too!

As Karen said, your special bowl is very pretty! It sets off your orange color just right and provides a vantage point from which you can observe all the goings-on! You have your own special room within the Palace, where you can relax in the sink that fits you precisely. Then it is time to make the ideal gift for your humans (subjects?), an entire unrolled roll of bath tissue! I would like to join the admiring crowd of humans today, Thomas, because you are a stunning Prince! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety kitty!

p.s., from your newest subject: gentle petting, lovies and a little *kiss* for you, xo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow Thomas we have seen many things on Cat Of The Day, but this has to be the very first time that we have seen a Cat with his very own Tiffany Cat Bed.
    You truly are a treasured Cat Thomas.

We bet that while you are in charge of your three adult and three Kitten Companions , that you rule kindly and with justice and mercy and kindness.It is a privledge to cal you our New Cat Friend , if that is all right.

We are all sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Royal Cat of The King Thomas!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Prince Thomas!

Happy Cat of the Day to you dear Thomas, Prince of the Palace! (Thanks Cassie!)

What a beautiful Palace Bowl of Himalayan/Persian preciousness you are! As Karen and others have said, the colors in your lovely cloisonne b
    owl compliment your your gorgeous , golden coat and cornflower blue eyes to perfection! What a most fitting regal throne from which to survey your kingdom, keep watch over your loyal subjects, human and furry! You rule the roost, no doubt about it, and your family so very lucky to have such a beautiful, benevolent Prince ruling over them with a velvet paw!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being admired and cooed over by your loyal subjects, being spoiled royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Prince Thomas, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Thomas is the best! What a babe, just loved all his photos! Thomas is simply way too adorable for words!

Hello Thomas, it's a pleasure to meet you. You really are a pretty cat; I should say handsome for a boy I suppose--just beautiful. I'd like to hold you and feel your soft hair. I enjoyed reading about you--cute article. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Thomas what an adorable bowl of "cute" you are!!!

I could not help but smile at your wonderful pictures today. Just what I needed on this cold winter day!!! I have to agree with your mom that you are just so precious!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Thomas, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Thomas.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you dear Thomas on being COTD. You are indeed a handsome lad! We loved the photo of you in your Palace Bowl. That is a perfect place from which you can survey your kingdom and your loyal subjects, both human and feline.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.