Thread: Spectacular Squidlie!

Spectacular Squidlie!

What a fun little girl you are, Squidlie! We do not think you look like a squid at all, but it is a fun nickname for you! At just 2 pounds, you are even smaller than my bunny was! I am glad your mom told us how much you love dressing up, and how excited you get - some dogs would regard costumes as beneath their dignity at best, torture at the worst! My doggie niece shivers when it is too cold out, but thinks her jacket is punishment, silly girl! Could you talk to her maybe? We have no doubt you bring smiles to everyone you meet, and it is fun you are the "big dog" in the family - we all know it's in the attitude! Congratulations, Squidlie - it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Miss Squidlie! How nice you look in each of your outfits, you are a camera star! I like the first picture, where you are wearing your sparkly collar and smiling! I can just imagine the BIG smiles you bring to the people you meet! You may be small in stature but you are HUGE in terms of being a spectacular girl! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Squidlie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are about the cutest little girl I have ever seen.
    (and I have five Chihuahuas of my own, so don't tell them).
    Each outfit was so cool. You do like to get dressed up and
    always have a big smile.
    Celebrate your very special day.

OH Squidie, your picture put a big smile on my face this morning. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Squidlie! You are so cute and such a beautiful model! We love the football pose hehe Squidlie comes from Squid...is this because you are so tiny?! Tiny in size that is, because it looks as though you have a big personality -- and that's the way it should be for any dog as good as looking as you Congrats on DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh my goodness - just look at that tiny bundle of cuteness. You are quite the model Squid. You can pull off any look. I especially like the Dallas Cheerleader and the schoolgirl pics, tho all of them are just adorable to the max. Have you ever been featured in a calendar? You could have one all to yourself with all the different looks you have. You have brought a huge smile to me today - so glad I stopped by for a look.

Congrats on being selected as today's DOTD. Have a super fun filled day - and always keep smiling.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Adorable Super Model Squidlie!

Hi Squidlie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! You, sweetheart, have rocked the Dog of the Day cuteness meter like never before! Your photo spread has left me speechless, as in choked up with smiles! What a beautiful super model you make, Squid! Each pose/outfit/photo is cuter than the next, and clearly you pull it all off with such ease! Hard to pick a fave, but that one of you in your carriage (Cinderella?), is just off the charts adorable, as well, you as the schoolgirl, and cheerleader! (See what I mean?) And of course major kudos to your incredibly talented family (mom and skin sibling), for capturing you in all of your Chi glory! Then again, when working with a subject as precious as you it's hard to "mess up!" As others have said, if you haven't put out your own calender yet, you should! I can just picture what "theme" your mommy and skin sister would come up for each month's feature photo! You may be as tiny as they come, in size, but when it comes to heart, spirit and personality you're a giant among canines! Your family, and all lucky enough to cross your path, are truly blessed!

Thanks so much for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight; snuggling in a warm blankie, playing with your Shane/all of your furry sibs, chowing down on yummy treats, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Squidlie! i'll be checking out your Instagram page, for sure!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Oh wee Squidlie! She's gotta be the most divine little pooch in the whole wide world! I could look at her photos all day, well actually I have been, just taking a break to say congrats!

Oh My! Words nearly fail me but I'll think of some. Squid, you are absolutely adorable--sweet--teeny tiny--cute--orecious little girl. TWO POUNDS! Wow, I thought my LilGirl was small at 4.5 lbs. I can't imagine how small you are at two pounds. All the photos and outfits are beyond adorable. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. BTW I went to your site & looked at ALL your pics--great. Congrats on being DOTD!