Thread: Precious Peatree!

Precious Peatree!

What a pretty Pineapple Green Cheek Conure you are, Peatree! We are so gld your human was looking for a larger bird just when you needed a new home, and knew right away you needed a better life - and a better perch! Your feathers have so many different colors in them, that is pretty interesting! It is really fun you know so many words, and even songs. And of course you have your own theme song! I am afraid you cannot use your name in Scrabble, Peatree - proper nouns are not permitted, but that is a cute picture, too! Congratulations, bright girl, it is your day to be a star!
    I've Been Frosted

Peatree

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are way more than just a pet, you are a friend and companion.
    Your Mom was so excited to get you, and I can see why. You are beautiful.
    Celebrate your very special day of being world famous.

Precious Peatree!

Hi Peatree! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what gorgeous girl you are, Peatree, simply irresistible! Even your breed, a "Pineapple Green Conure" is yummy! Your brilliant coat of many colors is eye popping, stunning! And who could resist that sweet little face! As a child, I was lucky enough to share a part of my growing up with a beautiful blue Budgie named Bobby, but would love to one day share my heart with a "big bird," a Conure! (Hopefully he/she would be as beautiful and loving as you!)

Your human searched far and wide to find you, and when *that day* finally came (with a little help from your "grandparents"), oh, to say it was a case of love at first sight would be an understatement! And oh, didn't YOU hit the forever home jackpot! And while it doesn't sound as though you were given all of the love you deserved, the good care required at your former home, those days are but a distant memory now! Nothing but the best for you, sweetheart! I can just picture you accompanying your human about town; to the craft store, the pet store, the dollar store! Oh, how head must turn (especially when you break into a dance)! What a very special bond you and your human have forged, Peatree, one to last a lifetime!

A human couldn't want for more in a best feathered friend, Peatree! You're as beautiful as they come, inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, dancing your heart out, maybe partaking in a taste of vanilla/strawberry swirl, hehe, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Peatree!
    P.S...LOVE all your pics, but this one is complete heart melter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are very trusting of your loving human in the pic on your back . . . not many birds take so readily to that position. Hope you have a splendid day celebratring your POTD deserved status, pretty Peatree!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Peatree and I would like to thank everybody for all of your kind words! I love seeing my little girl's picture in the spotlight!

Dearest Peatree:

You remind me so much of a very special Conure I met when I was younger. He was the most awesome bird in the world and it looks like you are just as awesome! It's obvious your human loves you very much. Congrats on your special day!! Please accept these virtual head scratches.

Peatree, I don't think I have ever met a pineapple green conure before! You are such a treat for me to look at, on a cloudy and grey Chicago day! Happy Birdie Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678