Thread: Pretty Roxy Girl!

Pretty Roxy Girl!

What a cutie you are, Roxy! If I didn't know better, I might think you were a Schipperke, but your humans knew your mom and your dad so we know you are a Pomeranian and Chihuahua mix! It is kind of interesting how you coloring has gotten more white in it over time, but you still look salt-and-pepper colored! It is great that you were your human's choice when you were a puppy, so you have been very much loved your whole life long! It is so cool you get to travel so many different places, and it's good you love everyone you meet - I am sure they are taken in by your cute little self, and they are all glad to meet you! Congratulations, Roxy - it is your big day, little one!
    I've Been Frosted

You're so pretty Roxy!!! It sounds like you're living a fun life!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Roxy, What a pretty little girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. It sure sounds as if you have a great life. I hope you have many more happy healthy years as you travel. Congrats on being DOTD!

Roxy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful combination of the two breeds.
    You can see a little of both in you.
    I bet everyone would want to meet and greet you, I sure would.
    Celebrate your special day.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Good Morning, Roxy - it's a pleasure to meet you. When I first saw your pic and without reading anything about you, I thought to myself - "this little one resembles my Wolfy". He is a Pom/mix (the mix of which is debatable - maybe Yorkie or Sheltie), and his fur is long and brindle colored, but the facial features are so alike.

It sounds like you have a wonderful and adventure filled life. How great that you get to travel so frequently. I'm certain that everyone you meet in your travels, just falls in love with you.

Have a super fun-filled day as you celebrate the honor of being selected DOTD. Here's to a long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. Wolfy sends a congrats woof to you too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Good Morning, Roxy - it's a pleasure to meet you. When I first saw your pic and without reading anything about you, I thought to myself - "this little one resembles my Wolfy". He is a Pom/mix (the mix of which is debatable - maybe Yorkie or Sheltie), and his fur is long and brindle colored, but the facial features are so alike.

It sounds like you have a wonderful and adventure filled life. How great that you get to travel so frequently. I'm certain that everyone you meet in your travels, just falls in love with you.

Have a super fun-filled day as you celebrate the honor of being selected DOTD. Here's to a long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. Wolfy sends a congrats woof to you too.
    Roxy gets told all the thime she looks like a small Wolf, so that's perfect! Thanks for saying hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What a cutie you are, Roxy! If I didn't know better, I might think you were a Schipperke, but your humans knew your mom and your dad so we know you are a Pomeranian and Chihuahua mix! It is kind of interesting how you coloring has gotten more white in it over time, but you still look salt-and-pepper colored! It is great that you were your human's choice when you were a puppy, so you have been very much loved your whole life long! It is so cool you get to travel so many different places, and it's good you love everyone you meet - I am sure they are taken in by your cute little self, and they are all glad to meet you! Congratulations, Roxy - it is your big day, little one!
    I get asked all the time if Roxy is a Schipperke, but they are always black and bigger than her. She does have the face and ears though.

Adorable Roxy, Queen of the Road!

Hi Roxy girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

What an adorable blend of breeds you are! At first blush I too thought you might be a Schipperke, or maybe a Blue Heeler or Cattle Dog blend! But NO, you're a Pom X Chi! Your mom says your 7lbs. of personality, and that you are, packing so much spunk and spirit into your wee body! Small but mighty! But I'd add to that 7lbs of heart! (Does that make you 14lbs?) You truly are one beautiful, adventure seeking, full time traveling little dynamo, enjoying every minute of your exciting, fun filled life to the max! Yep, your mom knew from day one that you were the one for her, and since day one you've not only fulfilled her wildest expectations, you've surpassed them! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with Roxy, and how blessed your mom is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a fellow traveler in you! Youre a gem!!!

Thanks to your proud mom for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us; your story, your blog and so many precious pics! Meeting you has made my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, traveling those back roads and highways, soaking up the sun from your south facing window, being loved to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Roxy! Safe travels! (Off to read your blog!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty Roxy! I like your sweet face and your salt-and pepper coat! I bet you bring loads of smiles to the people you meet on your travels! I agree completely with what Pomtzu has said --
    Have a super fun-filled day as you celebrate the honor of being selected DOTD. Here's to a long and happy and healthy life with your loving family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678