Thread: Beautiful Princess Katalina Her-Smushy-faced Kitty!

Beautiful Princess Katalina Her-Smushy-faced Kitty!

That certainly is an impressive title and your full name is longer than that of many humans I know, even those with Spanish naming traditions! You are such a pretty tortoiseshell Persian, and we cannot imagine why some awful irresponsible human dumped you on the streets! It is obvious to us you are realty, and you now forever human saw beneath the undignified grim and unkept fur to what a beauty you were meant to be! We are glad you encourage others to adopt instead of shop! You are a perfect example of what lovely purebred kitties can be adopted from shelters, when most people thing you have to go to a breeder to find a purebred beauty like you! We are so happy you know are treated like royalty, and even the other furry subjects in your queendom have to realize that you rule!
    I've Been Frosted

My goodness, Princess Katalina, that's quite a story. How well you tell it! I assure you, all but one of my cat companions have come to me of their own volition. They never revealed if they were of royal birth like yourself, but all have exhibited noble natures. Enjoy your special day, royal beauty, and may you indeed never set paw to grass again.

Dearest Princess Katalina Arianna Anastasia Elise of Smushy-Face, you are gorgeous! How horrible the story of how you were mistreated and abandoned by your previous alleged-human, but we are so glad you now have the Purrrfect Furrrever home with subjects who recognize your royalty and treat you with so much good care and love. You are beautiful, with your fluffy tortie-colored fur and your lovely big yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Lee's Summit, MO and pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you loads and loads for me .

And what a delightful, regal Purrrsonality you have! We're so glad you have some other animal subjects who recognize your royalty. You are very wise to stay inside your palace, where you rule from the top of your cat post. You are also a professional model. What a multi-talented princess you are! You and your Meowmie and your subject critters all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, Your Darling Smushy-Faced Highness, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Meowmie and your animal subjects and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-09-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You're a beauty Princess Katalina!!! Thank goodness you ended up in a wonderful home!

Your pictures are just great! Well, with you as a subject, of course they would be!

Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Persian Princess Katalina!

Good Morning your Royal Highness, Princess Katalina Smushy Face!

What a gorgeous girl you are, one precious Persian princess!

Gazing at your long and flowing, perfectly groomed "robe," those clear, brightly shining yellow eyes, it's hard to imagine you in the horrific condition you were found in, pre rescue; matted, covered in dirt, emaciated! Oh, what I would love to do to one who would "throw to the curb" a helpless, defenseless (declawed) kitty, any animal! But thankfully you WERE rescued, and smart mommy yours, she knew a diamond in the rough when she saw one, and oh, how you sparkle and shine now! And now that you've shaken off all of that dirt and grime, along with those sad memories, you've rightfully taken your place as head of the household, Queen of the Castle, ruling over your fortress, your loyal, doting subjects, with a velvet paw! And how right you are, Katalina, encouraging others to go the rescue route, and I hope after reading your inspirational, life affirming story, they will do just that! Great thanks to your mommy for opening up her home and heart to such a special girl, one so deserving! She is truly blessed, having a beautiful best friend for life in you!

Thanks for brightening my morning with your beautiful self, sweetheart! Wishing for you and all of your furry subjects (sibs), a very happy, extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day soiree, being spoiled royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Kataline, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart!
    P.S...your photos are THE BEST!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Katalina

What a lovely cat you are! I so love your coloring. Your story is sad but I'm glad it had a happy new beginning, with you finding your forever home.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

the ultimate princess

Between being Persian and a tortoiseshell, there is no doubt that YOU are the supreme ruler in your new found kingdom. Sounds like your first kingdom was ruled over by a Toad with the soul of an ogre. From your sharing it is obvious that your new kingdom is blessed with a Saint who graciously stepped aside to become the Regent and allow you to assume your rightful position of Empress of All You Survey--including the outdoors from the safety of your favorite window seat.

Blog Entries
    You are exceptionally exquisite Princess Katalina! So sorry to hear about that terrible time in your life, how horrifying it must have been for you darling! We are so very glad you are treated like the princess you are now as you will always deserve the very best. What a beauty you are, awesome supermodel and Royal COTD too!! Just love ya!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gorgeous Katalina - Long may you Reign!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Concatulations Catalina, you are gorgeous and deserve all the respect from your subjects. Have a great day with your famiy.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Beautiful Katalina -- if you've got it - flaunt it. Oh - I didn't have to tell you that, since you already do. You are lovely and a perfect subject to be photographed. Congrats on finding the perfect home to accommodate all of your needs and wants, and a very happy COTD today, to you - the stunning Ms Loveliness.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Congratulations Princess Katalina of many names , you are such a drop dead gorgeous new Cat of the Day.
    You are such a blend of so many colors , plus you truly are a Cat of a great purrsonality!!!

We are so honored to be your New Cat Friends at the Found Cat Hotel , and now we can boast that we Found Hotel Cats who have a friend who is Cat Royalty.

We are all sending a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Her Highness Princess Katalina, Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Princess Katalina.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratuations to you Princess Katalina on being COTD! What a beautiful kitty you are. Indeed you are a royal princess and you certainly deserve to be pampered and admired. Thank goodness, you found such a wonderful furrever home where you are appreciated and loved. It's impossible to understand how anyone could have tossed you out like that. So sorry you had to endure that, but from now on, you will be loved and cherished.

Hope you have enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Oh, beautiful Princess Katalina! Of course you are royalty and it is my pleasure and privilege to admire you this evening! How wonderful that you were lovingly rescued, cared for, and restored to your smushy-faced purr-fection! Could you please have your human staff give you some gentle petting for me, because your coat is so long, colorful, lovely and looks so soft to pet! You are gorgeous! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Princess Katalina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678