Thread: Super Sky Boy!

Super Sky Boy!

What a handsome wether you are, Sky Boy! There is no mistaking your stout frame and sturdy legs for anything but a Pygmy Goat, and we are very impressed you have already won so many ribbons and you are not even a year old yet! You must be very agile - you look like you might fall over in that last photo, but we can tell you are just cornering with the skill most goat in her it no matter their height - or lack thereof! You have such nice agouti coloring, and we love your little goat smile, too! It is your big day, Sky Boy, and indeed the sky is the limit for you! We just know you will do fabulously well in California next year - you are a loved goat, and that is the best thing to be! Pose proudly, Sky Boy, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Sky Boy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I can see how you win so often, you are one
    handsome boy. It would impress me if you just
    stood still with everything that must be going on
    around you.
    Looks like you have friends. That's good.
    Nobody should be alone. Celebrate your special day.

Oh my gosh, you're too cute Sky Boy!!! Sounds like you're quite a winner!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Super Sky Boy!

Hi Sky Boy! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What better way to start the day then seeing a precious Pygmy goat up on my screen, being honored as our most deserving Pet of the Day!

To say you're adorable, handsome, would be an understatement! But equally impressive is your long list of show ring accomplishments! Wow, a mere 10 months old and already you've nabbed several rosettes, two Best and seven Reserve Best wether wins! Oh yes, consider me VERY impressed, though seeing how handsome you are, and after reading how well mannered you are, I can't say I'm too surprised at your ability to "wow" the judges! And no doubt you'll be laying claim to many, many more "wins" and rosettes down the road! But I'm sure your family would agree that it's as their loving companion, beloved best friend, that your *star* shines most brightly!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sky Boy! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, and best of luck in CA, competing for National Champion Wether at the NPGA Convention in June! (I'm sure no "luck" will beneeded!)

Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Sky Boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sky Boy is a very impressive and adorable goat indeedyroo! What a delightful POTD!

Hello Sky Boy, What a handsome boy you are! I love your size and stature. I used to have a girl pygmy goat that had your coloring. I have three pet goats now. I hope you win every event you enter and that you have a long healthy happy life. Yes, you impressed me & I really liked your photos. Congrats on being POTD!