Thread: Beautiful Rogue!

Beautiful Rogue!

What a lovely girl you are, Rogue, and how nice your human counts you as a best friend! Your white coat may confuse some people but we believe him that you are 100% German Shepherd. How nice you are such a loved girl! Your photos are so nice, I'd love to sit watching the waves with you - but I'd have to wear a heavy coat, without all the glorious thick fur you have, as I know the winds in Scotland are near legendary, even in the Southern parts of your country!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Rogue!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rogue

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your person is very lucky to have a FRIEND like you.
    Your pictures are just beautiful.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Rogue!

Hi Rogue,

Congrats on your pick of DOTD, you are obviously a very gorgeous girl. People often mistake me for a Husky/Shepherd mix but I'm all GSD too. You look like you'd be a lot of fun to play with, if you're ever in the states...

Woofs & wiggles,
    Monty -DOTD 10.27.14
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	409638_3980549444879_1556950523_n.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	58853Click image for larger version. 

Name:	338517_546233668737764_1273667249_o.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	271.8 KB 
ID:	58854

Dear Rogue, you are a very special GSD!! You really deserved to be chosen as our DOTD !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Beautiful Rogue!

Hi Rogue! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous GSD you are! Your thick, white coat is gorgeous, and no doubt comes in handy on those cold and windy Scottish days! And your photos, you posing so regally with that stunning Scottish scenery as your backdrop, equally as breathtaking! But as gorgeous are you are, it's not your outer beauty but your inner beauty, and the bond you share with your human that makes you so very, very special! As your human says, having you as her best friend is the "best part of all!" How blessed she is, having you in her life, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Rogue, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rogue!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rogue, What a pretty girl you are! You look so regal in your photos. I imagine your part of Scotland is beautiful. I have often thought that if I ever went anywhere overseas, it would be to Scotland. Back to you, you are indeed a lovely looking dog and I'm glad you have a good home. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh, beautiful Rogue! What a gorgeous white GSD girl you are! I would love to gently pet you because your coat looks sooooo soft! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What an awesome DOTD Rogue is! I would walk all the way to Scotland for a big old hug from ya Rogue, might drown on the way a'course. Hope the whole family enjoyed this special day!