Thread: Jack the Terrier mix!

Jack the Terrier mix!

What a handsome boy you are, Jack! It is great you were a rescue dod, it is hard to imagine anyone not wanting a cutie like yourself! I am not positive there's Jack Russell in there, but there well may be! Your ears looks like Rat Terrier ears, but of course being a rescue boy, you get to retain that certain air of mystery! 100% cute and 100% loved is all that really matters! It is nice your people know you so well, know your likes and dislikes, and understand your duties - like watchdog and squirrel hunter - so well! We hope you have a grand day, Jack, as this is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Jack

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day

Name:  05.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  25.7 KB

Looks like you really enjoy playing with your toys and digging.
    You are one happy boy who lives life to the fullest.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and hugs.

HI Jack, what a sweet face you have. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Have a Happy Day, Jack

What a cute face you have! I see Basenji in your eyes and ears and coloring. I'm glad you found a forever home. Enjoy today and every day!

Blog Entries
    Jack is brilliant! Fierce good looks and multiple talents, so happy to see is DOTD!

Precious Jack!

Hi Jack! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, smiley faced pupper you are! You have THE most expressive eyes, the cutest expressions! I have to agree with my fellow poster, Kimber...I too see a touch of Bansenji in you...in the ears and eyes! But no matter your (beautiful) blend, you're a beauty, irresistibly adorable! Sweet and bratty, smart and a king kisser...oh, and the consummate hunter and digger too! What's NOT to love! And I couldn't agree more with your mom...Rescue is definitely the way to go, and you are living proof of that!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jack! Hope (after your your nap
    ), you enjoy a very happy, fun filled day, hunting and digging your heart out, being treated to all your heart desires and more!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jack, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Jack, handsome one! I looked up the Basenji on the INternet based on Kimber's Mom's and tatsxxx11's suggestions and I, too, see the resemblance! Your cute head-tilt gave me a huge smile today! You are one busy guy - digging, watching all the creatures in the yard, and having fun! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Jack, What a cute boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a cutie Jack!!! Just look at your smile!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Jack is very hansome

Have you googled the Besenji breed of dog bet Jack has more Besenji along with the Rat terrier maybe they only difference is Jack's tail its not curled
    jack is handsome no matter what the breed.